The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

hello

navybam

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello I'm Bryan and I am getting back in touch with the gang of five. I have dusted off the movies and started watching them and now would like to start writhing a fan fiction but don't know how. Can anyone help out? thanks

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi Bryan, welcome to the GoF! :) Fan fiction is basically a story that you create with the characters of that fandom. You could have the gang traveling to another great valley for example. Don't take my ideas, I'm a horrible writer, haha. See you around :wave

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Always nice to see a new member here.  As for fan fiction there are some here who have written fan fiction that may be able to help you.  You just need a plot and to write the characters in it.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five :wave

If you want to write a fanfiction, you just need to think about an adventure Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie and Spike (and all the other characters too of course ;)) might be having. Once you have a story in mind, try to pin your thoughts on paper (or screen) and start writing the story based on your notes :) Of course that is only one method of many...
If you have further questions, feel free to message me :)
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five!  :) I hope that you enjoy your time here.  As Ducky mentioned there are many ways in which people go about writing a fanfiction.  I am sure many of the fanfiction writers here on the forum would be glad to help if you have any questions.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Welcome, welcome!

The best way to learn to write is to write, I think :smile There are many great writers here, and if you post a story I am sure they will give you suggestions and advice :yes