The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Man, it's been a while

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, I've been gone a while. I've been getting a lot of work recently in all my classes, from AP preparation to research papers. But, I'm back. And what do I come back to?

More forum changes! I'm really liking all the new changes, but I'm slightly aggravated because while typing this, one of my keyboard keys jammed, and it took me 30 minutes to fix it all up. But it's repaired now, so all is good.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ooo.. well glad you're back :) These changes are the result of yesterday's pranks :p

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello on you Austin! Long time no see! :wave

It is as Mumbling says. Adam decided to go Watership Down dictator on us all.  :lol

Glad you're back!  ;)
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome back to the forum. Keep it up with all the things you have to do, just remember to take your time and organize yourself and everything can be done in it's proper time :DD .

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Whoa, wait. These changes only happened yesterday? I wish I had logged on then. Darn it!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Good to see you Austin :)
And it may be kind of a relief to both of us that neither of us the only one to be overworked. A problem shared is a problem halved or so they say. Not quite true if the kinds of work are totally different and unrelated, but one may still be encouraged by the knowledge that others can do it too.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey being absent for a long time happens to everyone.  I have a Job, make money and I still try my best to show myself every now and again.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good to have you back Libt! hopefuly you'll stick around for awhile...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lillefot,Apr 2 2009 on  03:13 PM
Hello on you Austin! Long time no see! :wave

It is as Mumbling says. Adam decided to go Watership Down dictator on us all.  :lol

Glad you're back!  ;)
Wait! Are you serious? We have a dictator as our head administrator? Do I here a revolution calling?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Back down you little... :p

We've become less dictatorlike as the years have gone on.