The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sleep and Remember II

F-14 Ace · 531 · 29324

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail and Hunter came to a stop next to Dante and said "Hi...my name is Hunter...and the flyer on my back is Longtail." Longtail jumped off her back and bowed to the swimmers present and said "It is a pleasure to meet you. This valley is a beautiful place."

Hunter then took a step forward and asked with a blush of embarassement "M-may I join...you?" Hoping the swimmers would say yes.

ingster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://ingster.deviantart.com/
Stone approched Hunter and Longtail without relizeing, after a moment he notices them.
"Oh.....Hello"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Diver was started and let out a brief cry or surprise and swam over towards her mother.  Her mother looked at them a bit surprised, her father stepped forward.  

"This is the first time I've met talking fast biters, but your not acting like the usual types of sharpteeth." He said in a normal tone of voice.  Mrs. Swimmer stayed back calming their children who were present, some were playing in other ares.

"You do look friendly and talk, and I guess you are ok since you are with who you are with." He said, not entirely sure, but willing to give them the benefit of a doubt since they were acting friendly and were with who they were with.

"It's nice to meet you all, this is our family including my mate and our young ones." He said, waiving to indicate the other swimmers nearby, Mrs. Swimmer and their kids.  

Mrs. Swimmer came forward a bit to stand beside Mr. Swimmer, "You do seem friendly and nice.  She looked at Hunter, "Join us? Are you thirst? Sure you can, there is plenty of water here for all."

Mr. Swimmer nodded, "And plenty of room and food also."

Mim nodded from where she was, "Of the green, and non green variety, fish, and other non meat things as well." She said, remaining quiet for the most part to observe.   Diver just watched from her mother's hand where she was at present, not sure what to make of this but trusting her parents.

(ooc: Hope I did them ok, there's little to go on for mr swimmer, and I've not done mr or mrs swimmer before really.)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante smiled, saying...
"Thanks.  It really is nice to meet you all!"
He smiled, then heard Stone speaking from behind him, and turned around...
"Hm?  Oh, Hi there!  I didn't see you.  What did you say your name was again?"
He asked, giving a warm smile to Stone...

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Kaga stepped forward and said, "Hi, my name is Kaga.  It's nice to meet you all.  I'd be honoured to join you for a bit.  It's always nice to meet new faces.
He sat town and bean to drink the cool water.  Before coming to the valley, cold water was a rare treat.  Now, he could have it any time he wanted.

ingster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Well i dident think we ever met, my name is Stone, what about yours?"

He said smileing back at dante

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sure, there is plenty for all here." Mrs Swimmer said.  

Mim used one of her hands to get a few more drinks of water.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter nodded and said "Thank you all very much." to show her appreciation she bowed in respect and after looking at the water for several moments before taking and putting a single foot into the water and shuddered as she felt the cold sting. But it only lasted for a moment as she smiled again and put her other three feet into the water and submerged her body into the water and sighed as she felt the cool currents rushing over her. She turned to Dante with a blush on her face and said "D-Dante...would you...like to join me"

Longtail meanwhile turned as Stone addressed Dante and said "Hello...my name is Longtail the flyer nice to meet you Stone. Have you lived here in this valley long?" He then took a deep breath of fresh air and closed his eyes taking his time to savor the moment of peace.

ingster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Hello Longtail, nice too see another flyer around........and no, I actully arrived here today."
Stone said calmly to Longtail.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante smiled at Hunter, then slid into the water, saying...
"I'd love to.  It's amazing isn't it?  Just a little while ago, we were still out in the Beyond, and now..."
He sighed, relaxing into the water's cool embrace...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mrs. Swimmer looked at the group, "You traveled a long way? We did, and some of the young ones braved the dangers themselves after we were separated to come here." She said.

"I am just glad we all made it here.  Some were not as lucky." Mr Swimmer said.

Mim looked at Hunter's reaction to the cold water, "Some places have water that is not so cold, but it can be refreshing.  I'm glad some water is cold here.  It would have something to do with where the water comes from and what it flows over before it comes here." She said, commenting on some of her observations of traveling around and noticing where cold water often came from a stream or river from higher up or other places that could help to keep water cold.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail bowed to Stone and said "Really well then I say we go exploring for a while in the sky!"

Hunter smiled at Mim and said "Yes you are right." She then turned to Mrs. Swimmer and spoke "Yes...our trek through the Mysterious beyond was just as bad..we almost lost our little flyer friend Longtail over there. Several times."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante chuckled slightly, remarking...
"Yeah.  Though most of those were thanks to him flying off on his own.  Not to mention that...he...was involved in the attacks..."
He said, shaking his head...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"On his own," Mim said, "That is dangerous out there.  Dangerous enough in a herd, but alone, that is far more dangerous." Mim said, recalling some of her experiences in the mysterious beyond.  

Diver looked over at Hunter, "You look like a young longneck, you do," She said, "But you sound like a grown up, you certainly do." Diver said.

ingster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"I dont know, I guess we could....mind showing me around Longtail?"
He takes a deep breath for a moment, still tired from the trip to the great vally

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled and said "Great! This will be a good learning experience for me!" He then frowned and asked "Stone are you okay...you look tired. Maybe we should let you rest first."

Hunter meanwhile blushed at Divers comment and replied "Thank you. But in truth I am a fast biter called an Alimon. We have a habit of looking like longnecks when we hunt." She then blinked and said "But don't worry I don't eat meat. You have nothing to fear from me...and yes I am a grown up...although I may not look it."

ingster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Yes.....I actully just reach the great vally today.......Been flying for days on end."
Stone said tiredly once more, as though his tiredness caught on

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante nodded at Mim's comment, replying...
"Yeah, can't argue that.  But we were lucky.  We mostly just had to deal with nature.  Earthshakes, fire water, things like that.  Though... he..."
Dante trailed off, his eyes hardening for a moment, then said...
"Nevermind!  Not to worry!"
He then looked at Mim curiously, and asked...
"So...Wait.  Did you come here in a herd? Or by yourself?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Diver nodded, "Looking like a Longneck would make it easier to walk right up to a plant eater and not have to sneak as other sharpteeth do, it certainly would."  She said, glad she wasn't out in the mysterious beyond.

Mim thought a moment, "A bit of both.  I traveled sometimes with a herd, sometimes alone, and also spent some time in some places as well.  I finally met a few who knew the directions and how to get here, instead of this place being a vaguely heard story." Mim said, "Having plants that hide my smell, did make traveling easier, as well as mud in certain places.  Though the smell may not be always pleasant" Mim said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail nodded at Stones comment and said in response "Well then, rest and comfort come first and is the most important. So, we will wait so you have a chance to relax and get your strength back. Is there anything I can get you?" he asked wondering if Stone was hungry or thirsty.

Hunter smiled at Diver as she did have a point. Hunter then said "Well I have never personally had to see that in action ...thank goodness. Nor do I plan to use it at all. It just dosent' seem fair to me to get so close to prey without giving them a chance to escape."