The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time: Sharpteeth Adventures

brekclub85 · 1564 · 68112

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That wouldn't be too fun," replied Chomper. "One time, there was a misunderstaning and a herd of longneck almost managed to kill me, but they stood up for me.  Some of those bigger flatteth we would not stand a chance against if they tried to hurt us. Luckily we got Redclaw." Redclaw smiled with pride as the grouped sighed in slight embarrassment.

"Hi mom and dad!" Chomper waved as they neard Black Rock. "Seems there taking a mud bath again, maybe we should relax and do the same thing after the adventure."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai smiled, stretching his arms back and grinning broadly.
"Well, those flatteeth can be pretty darn tough.  I'm sorta glad that Redclaw's here with us, too.  And yeah, a mud bath after a good adventure sounds like a blast.  Let's go, shall we?"
He said, resuming his brisk, energetic stride...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's go!" Chomper cheered, and pointed to a path that led up the side of Black Rock. "I'll fly ahead and see what's up," said Veli.  "I remember Black Rock," chuckled Redclaw. "Supposedly a blind flyer lives here, but I hunted him down," he chuckled

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai rolled his eyes.
"Yeah.  That makes you sound reallly tough, Redclaw.  You managed to hunt down a blind old flyer.  Super impressive...
He snickered...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Observe," Redclaw snickered. An unfortunate flyer just happened to fly by, and Redclaw quickly grabbed it with his claws. "ahh, breakfast," he said, as he gobbled it up. "So, was that impressive?" he asked Kai. "Let's go guys," Chomper called, who was beginging to ascend Black Rock  

(BTW, have you guys looked at my idea for "Total Drama Valley?")

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail smiled as he said "I heard from another fastbiter that the blind flyer survived and is living IN Black Rock. So, I don't know how great your story is Redclaw."
He then laughed

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Redclaw only laughed. "Ha! Even if he is alive, there's7 of us sharpteeth, we'd be more than able to take him"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai laughed.
"Dude.  You just got so totally owned there, Red.  Way to go, Longtail!"
He said, putting one claw out towards Longtail for a high-five...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Though Chomper had respect for Redclaw, he joined in the high-5-claw. "Let's go," Chomper smiled. "Bet I can beat you guys to the top!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail joined in the high five and smiled as he heard Chomper wage his challenge..and laughed as he said "You do realize that you're about to lose right...I mean three of us are flyers...we're going to get to the top even before you get halfway there...like this!" Longtail then flapped his wings and took off towards the top of the mountain.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How about two races: one for runners, and one for flyers. The losers have to hunt for the winner's next meal for them." Chomper wagered. "I'm in," said Veli

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled and replied "Oh you know I'm game! Let's get this race started!"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"On the count of 3," said Redclaw, serving as the judge. "Veli vs. Longtail in the flyer race, and Chomper, Kai, Racnar, and Cayso in the runner race. 3...2...1...GO!" he roared

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso took a look at his brother, and as he both nodded in agreement, the bigger brother gave a sly grin and they both began running towards Black Rock as soon as Redclaw gave the signal.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"GO!" Roared Redclaw, and both races began. At first, the runner race was pretty even.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Vaek sighed. "There they go again. Well this should be amusing." He smiled and looked over at Redclaw. "Well I was going to make Longtail hunt my next meal anyway, so even if he wins he'll have to do the dirty work." He laughed at his semi cruelty, but he realized Longtail probably wouldn't mind hunting more.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai grinned as he pulled ahead of the others, then started scaling Black Rock, kicking off the many small protrusions, laughing happily.  Just as he landed on a small ledge, though, it gave way, and he had to catch with his claws, then pull himself back up, letting the others gain some ground on him...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper was in 2nd place until Kai tripped. "Ha ha! Can't catch me!" Chomper called

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Vaek laughed as the race continued. "That's really showing your balance Kai!' He sighed again. "If I were in this race, it wouldn't be a contest. Oh well. I guess there's nothing that can be done about it." Vaek continued flying forward. "You coming pop?" He yelled back at Red Claw and laughed.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm coming, I'm coming," replied Redclaw. "Besides, no matter who loses the race, the losers can just find that blind flyer and the bert will be settled." Redclaw explained