The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Stranded

brekclub85 · 1258 · 50455

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Trod looked at Littlefoot and said. - "That's great! and if we are lucky, we could get to find Rhamphy, Twiz and Kit in our way there." - Trod said with a little more confidence.

Rhamphy was still flying. - "I just wish that shadow is from someone friendly. And I need to tell the others about the Domeheads, they could mean trouble." - he said to himself as he kept flying, going hopefully, to where the others are.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Ack, Spike, I not fly off!" Petrie covered his ears, from where he was still (?) on the spiketail's back. He hardly noticed how he'd understood the spiketail's sharptooth, even if answering in flattooth, "just keeping eye on them from here".

Petrie noticed in the time it took to say this though, he'd lost sight of Kit and Twiz...uh oh.

Kit saw Rhampy coming and was about to answer, when he all but flew into her. "Woah! Rhampy, it's ok" she said, "you found us alteast and I thin I might know where the others are".

Twiz came over, "Oh thank goodness, at least you two aren't lost".

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rhamphy saw Kit - "Ohh, you are here, that's great because I was kinda getting lost in there." - he then saw Twiz arriving. - "I think we should go back, a group of Domeheads is very close and they could mean trouble for all of us." - He knows that they wouldn't try to bother the group since two big Sharpteeth are with them, but Chomper's father is still ill, so they must be careful.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I do hope they get back soon, and that they are all ok, I do, I do." Ducky said as she looked up into the sky in the direction they had gone off in.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh, yeah they should know so we don't run into them" Kit said, "come on" she headed back the other way.

"Good spotting there Rhampy" Twiz added.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rhamphy smiled to find the other two Flyers again and for what Twiz said . -"Thanks, maybe it was a lucky moment we all had." - He then looked at Kit and nodded. - "Yes, we should go back right now, do you know the way back?."

Trod looked at Ducky. - "Yes, they will come back soon." - he said optimistically but he was nervous, he said and didn't show it so Ducky and the others will not get worried... at least, he tried the best way he could.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Kit glanced back, "I think so..." she looked, "it was somewhere along this way".

Twiz followed after trying to also help with whatever landmarks were there for them to use.

"All this mist" Twiz shook his head, "I don't like it".

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I hope they do not get lost.  It is easy to get lost in all this mist, it is, it is.  When we were here before we got separated from Cera for a while." Ducky said.

"Yea, and Dil and Icky kept trying to catch us." Littlefoot said, leaving off the more scary part about and trying to eat them and almost did eat Ducky.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well... If they do..." Papa Sharptooth said "Then Terri and I could make a noise to lead them back here. We are the only big sharpteeth here, so they should figure out that it is best to head towards the roars and not away from them..."
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Trod nodded. - "I don't know if something like that may have happened before, but I am agree, that suggestion seems to be a solution for this." - The kid Runner said with a smile, and with still a mixture of emotions due to be that near of those two big Sharpteeth and not have to run for his very life.

Rhamphy followed Kit. - "Well, this little recon may not have worked as I planned, but we still have something to tell the others, that made this all worthy... I hope."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah...only let's hope they think about it enough to figure that out" Cory said, "with our experiences heading towards roars is something we don't do very often".

"Well, we would need to know to avoid the domeheads fight" Kit said, "so it was good for recon still I think, and I'm just glad you didn't get lost".

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I am also very happy no one of us got lost in there... wait, I need to be honest, I am glad you got to find me, hehehe." - Rhamphy said making a shy smile. - "Let's try and go back now I think."

Trod looked at Cory. - "You are right, to follow a roar to get out of problem, is completely new for a Leaf-eater." - he then looked in the direction Littlefoot is. - "But if Dil and Icky live in there, other dinosaur must live in there too, so there must be ways to walk in all that mist without getting lost."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Kit giggled, "Yeah, if it wasn't for the not wanting to get lost in the first place, I guess it would almost be like a game" she shrugged.

"A very terrifying game, sure" Twiz said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I would agree with both of you." - Rhamphy said while still smiling as the three were flying now. - "but what really makes me feel better is that there is nobody pursuing us, you should have seen the guy that pursued me and Trod."

Trod then decided to ask Littlefoot. - "Littlefoot, do you remember what other types of Dinosaurs live in here?.  Ithink that should be useful so we should know what we may find... besides Dil and Icky."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe you can roar their names." Ducky said to the sharpteeth.  

Littlefoot looked up as he thought for a moment remembering back.  "Ali and I first  encountered Dil and Icky, then I met Archie, he is a large swimming hardshell.  Then we saw a herd of egg eaters.  Then tickles.  He's a tiny thing with fuzzies all  over him.  He lives in a tree with his family."

"And is cute, he is, he is." Ducky said nodding.  

"Then we encountered a dmehead who charged another domehead." Littlefoot said.  Then he looked at his other friends, "Do you guys remember any other that I may have forgotten?" He asked them.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Big huh?" Kit asked with a small frown, not wanting to make Rhampy talk about it if he didn't want to but not ignoring what the other flyer said either.

Petrie thought about it, the mean one's Littlefoot had already mentioned did stick in his mind a lot so that thinking of others was hard, but he couldn't recall any Littlefoot had missed.

"No...me can't think of any more" he said.

"Yeah, you seem to have gotten them all" Cory added, "I think...".

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rhamphy looked at Kit, realizing that she may want to know some more, he waited for a moment before replying. - "He was a big adult Flyer... I guess we were not entirely of his liking." - he giggled kind of nervously, he sure was not been completely honest, but what he said next was completely honest on his part. - "I just jope I will not see him or any of his herd again."

Trod looked at the others. - "Well then, it looks like we have an idea of what's in there." - He said as he looked as the mist in there. - "This sure can cause chills."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yea, we just have to be extra careful is all." Littlefoot said as he looked at the others.