The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask me, Ozband Iresh. (You know me as Sneak)

Sneak · 740 · 59188

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, only FORUM roleplaying I can call as "roleplay" that I had in my life was when in different forum, in Off Topic thread, with some random post, I accidentally started grand event, when many people pretended to be possessed by evil spirits, and so, "roleplay event" started and lasted for a pretty long time for dozens pages. XD

Here, I signed for Roleplay in style of original Movie, but still didn't make a single post. :O

In real life, I didn't take part in some roleplay events. Not counting childhood plays when I was at kindergarten, of course.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 05:50:56 AM by Sneak »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Do you remember any scientific experiments you have performed in your life, if any?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
nothing beyond sinple chemistry in school and some cool simple home experients like cardboard and glass of water.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you own any LBT-related accessories, merchandise, or items?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I know you're now into MLP fanfictions, but is there anything else you read?

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Read what? Other fandoms  fanfictions or real-life books?
I read and am reading both, many of them. :P

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Would you like to specify other fandom fanfictions that you're interested in reading at the moment?

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Land before time, Redwall, Over the Garden Wall, Warriors, some Russian fiction you never heard about. :)
And that's just a tip of iceberg.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If you had the ability to communicate with animals, what is the first thing you would say to it/them? Specify the animal you are talking to, if possible.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is your opinion of Internet Explorer, based off of actual usage?

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I use it only when all other browsers are off for some reason, and when I am developing sites and check it works well in all browsers.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
What did you mean in the other thread when you said, "I'm Snik, not Sneak"? Was Snik your original username?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 11:23:10 AM by StardustSoldier »

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Because originally I registered here as "Snik" before I was renamed to Sneak. :P

Though my username was made after my OC Sneaker (aka Sharpclaw, aka Sneakclaw), so...

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Was this already asked?)

Are there any other forums you go on besides this one?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Where do you plan to live after your retirement? Do you have a general idea yet?

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I would live at my home, where else, if that would be possible. I hope I would live in my hometown.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is your cell phone brand and year of release?