The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Wacky idea to get land before time known

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well the friends reaction topic got me thinking you know it would be a intresting social experement to do a whole heap of screen captures and print them out. Take these screen captures by the hundreds and stick them on store fronts where they allow such things as advertisements and telephone poles where city ords allow etc. Start with the darkest parts where little is seen of the charectors just land scapes. Post these every where 100 or so diffrent frames say 25 diff frames. Later move on to where it only shows the sharp tooth in various frames and just keep doing this slowly showing things like the first fight between little foots mother the kids beeing chased. Maybe drop a line to various media outlets news papers and such. Never telling them what movie it is from. Have some friends at vid stores report back when people start bringing in the posters to see if they know what movie it is etc.

I bet if w all did it in our general areas where we live we could probably really get this film known. We all know the media controls the popularity of toys games and movies. If the media likes it "you like it" Thats how they work. The media can in a short time hype up a game consol making it impossible to find or they can burry another by talkign about recalls. So im sure most here like me would love to see this series of films get the attention they deserve.

I got a job interview tomorow at 3 pm my time if all goes well and some others here want to try this as well post back. Ill stick some money aside for a high qualit printer and the dvds and get a cracking in like 3 to 5 weeks. If a bunch of do this we need to time it and plan it out so we dont accidently give it away to soon and we want all the images going up to be the same set.  We can monitor reactions to it get a bit of a chuckle as the news media picks it up and are trying to figure out exactly what movie it is from :)

Best check on the legalities of it first of corse as well but heck i can help out with that bit. I do not see how it could be illegal as all we will be doing is giving universal some free advertising.