The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time: CI IDEA'S & POLL

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hello There! :wave

So, this year; as you may remember, I wrote a Fanfiction story! The Land Before Time C: The Last Aventure (Click Here For FF). Well, I suppose it wasn't the "last adventure", because; for the Fanfiction awards 2015, LBT:C came in with 7.3/10 in total as a review! So without further adieu, I'd like to announce that SOON I will be writing the sequel to my story!

The Land Before Time: CI

Just one problem, I don't have a final idea; and since you all have been so nice to my 14 year oldself; I'd like to offer you the chance to decide what LBT: CI will be about!

Above, you will find a poll. If you are interested, please vote on what I should do for LBT: CI!

Below, you will find more information on all of the options!

"Changing Times": As you may know, in LBT C; at the very beginning I mentioned the time my story took place was when TGOF were in their pre-teens- entering teens (if they followed human ages of course). Of course, going along the lines of puberty; this time includes, growth, new knowledge, hormones, voice cracking and more teen trouble. LBT: CI would have a story line along the lines of the gang finding out who they all are and who they want to be, while going through these changes.

"Goodbye Great Valley": In this idea, the smoking mountain would erupt sending darting volcanic flying rocks all over the Great Valley. When it's all over, everyone in the Great Valley is shocked by how damaged the Great Valley is. It's so damaged, they have to leave. The story would focus on the dangers in the Mysterious Beyond, the struggles of finding a new home, and homesickness of the Great Valley.

"Running In Reverse": This one is somewhat along the lines of the beginning of LBT:C. In this story, Littlefoot will have a disrupting sleep story. He remembers his mother, suddenly; he sleep runs out of the Great Valley in search of his mother's carcass, luckily he wakes up before it's too late and walks back into the Great Valley. Littlefoot becomes depressed, he doesn't have a smile on his face anymore, he doesn't want to do anything anymore, and he doesn't think he matters in the world. He was sad about his mothers passing before, but this time it hits him hard. What will he do to be with her again? Will his friends remind him of the value of life? Perhaps they catch him right in time.

"Crush In The Great Valley": This one is certainly my favorite. A herd of Threehorns migrates into the Great Valley temporarily one day. In that group, is a green, teenage Threehorn. He is elite in every way possible, except he is looking for love. Cera has been having confusing feelings for Littlefoot, but when this Threehorn enters the Great Valley, Cera is crushed, hard, he is her crush. Will Cera catch his attention? How will he react? How will Littlefoot? How will Mr. Threehorn? At the end of the day, will Cera have herself a boyfriend?

~~~~

Make sure to vote above!

(I'd also like to add two things!)

I know from the reviews in the FF awards this year, you all liked my heartwarming style of FF, well for LBT: CI; I want to deliver that again! Although, with more serious topics.

Also, I will be sticking to my "script" format for LBT: CI!

~~~~

Voting will last till: December 15th (USA)

You can expect results shortly after!

LBT CI: Will start it's first chapter in early January.

~~~~

Thank you!
8 years with TGOF :yum

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
By the way! I will also be asking others who don't have accounts (like family members).

So far Goodbye Great Valley & Crush In The Great Valley are tied!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My honest opinion: All ideas are awesome  :p Why don't you just write all four stories? That is if there is no continuity throughout your stories. If they are all connected plot-wise, that probably wouldn't work or you'd have to decide for one that follows your continuing storyline and the other three simply would not :p
Inactive, probably forever.

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Good question, well I was planning on writing them all but writing the one most voted for first, and so on.

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
No one has made a vote really, voting is available still until January 15th

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I've decided to write The Land Before Time CI: Crush In The Great Valley. I will start the first chapter this week, in my previous story in my last chapter, were their any writing flaws I didn't fix throughout the story? I will write this in script form again.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I will be looking forward to reading your upcoming story.