The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Transformers: Prime- More than Meets the Eye

Fyn16 · 57 · 8439

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
First post!

Nellis AFB, Nevada

Colonel Jules Ire ran his hand over the smooth skin of the sleek, stealthy aircraft sitting in front of him. The YF-29 Pegasus was the only fighter of it's kind in the world. The Colonel had had a hand in designing it, and seeing the finished aircraft in front of him was awe-inspiring. Though it would remain classified for a while, he hoped it wouldn't be long before the plane went into production.

"Sleep well, beautiful," he said to the plane, blowing it a kiss as he exited the hangar.

He closed the door, failing to notice as a blue light quickly scanned the aircraft. Stepping out of the shadows, a large robot crouched down behind the plane.

"I'll never understand humans," he chuckled. "They get so attached to things..." he looked at the plane and made a whistling sound. "Although I must say this is a pretty sleek craft. It'll do for a vehicle mode, at any rate."

When Colonel Ire returned to the hangar the following morning, he got the shock of his life. Sitting in front of him were two YF-29s, completely identical.

"That's it," he said, "from here on out, I'm getting more than four hours of sleep at night, because my current schedule's clearly messing with me."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"This is odd." One person said who was looking at the results of a device they had been using to get an idea of what lay under the ground in the area without the need to dig it all up first.  

"Looks like some large object is under here.  Some sort of When we have no records of any sort of plane in the area." The same person said.

"We may need to dig a part of it up to get a sample for analysis, or confirm it is a anomaly, like last time." Another said.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
None of the men noticed as a sleek, grey jet flew overhead, slowly circling, and even if they had, none would have guessed that the jet in question was actually a sentient being.

"...or confirm it as an anomaly like last time."

When the man's words, amplified by the jet's sensitive audio sensors ended, the jet banked and changed course.

"Megatron, this is Starscream. It seems I've discovered an item of some interest to us..."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The group started digging after marking the area off with white thread and focusing on certain area or 2 first.  They continued digging at the careful usual pace to be sure not to miss anything.  

"Think I found something." One of them said, lifting the small bit of an item onto a cloth and taking using a penlight to get a better look at it after he had marked the position it was found in and taking a picture as well.  

"Interesting, but what is it?"  One said.

"I don't recognize the material, let's send off for a laboratory chemical analysis then we'll have more information." The other said.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Nellis AFB, Nevada. 1210 hours.

The hangar was dark, and there was nothing to indicate any presence. Still, the two identical aircraft sat next to each other. At once, the instrument panel on one of the craft lit up, and an alarm began to chime. The aircraft in question, of course, was none other than Kulbit- the Autobot who'd sneaked in earlier.

"What the-?" he said, surveying his screens. "Well frag me. That's an Cybertronian distress signal! Faint, but... wow, it's been a long time since I've seen one of those. Time to take some action."

The plane beeped once, and the hangar doors began to open. Kulbit began to fire up his engines and taxi out... just as a mechanic walked into the hangar.

"We have an unapproved taxi!" he said, unclipping his radio and speaking into it. "Repeat. Control tower, we have an unapproved taxi!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The other person carefully packed the sample into a container and writing on the addresses, postage and other stuff.  He made sure it was all proper before he sealed it and put it in the to be mailed tomorrow pile.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Kulbit positioned himself at the far end of the runway. The tower had been trying to hail him for a while now, and there were some rather unfriendly-looking trucks headed his way. Time to go. He fired up his afterburners and roared down the runway, lifting into the air. He couldn't resist a barrel roll just for good measure. It was fun to mess with humans.

"Now to find this distress signal," me mumbled to himself, changing course.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The others continued working on uncovering what they had found, since it would take a while to hear back from the lab they assumed they figured why not continue to work and uncover what they had found.  They worked at the usual slow speed most archaeologists use, being careful to catalog anything they found, the position it is found in, and taking a picture if a camera is handy, often one is, even if it is a cellphone.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
As Kulbit approached the target area, his radar suddenly lit up. There was another signature closing on the area, and unlike this one, it had a signal, and said signal was NOT a friendly one.

"I'll be fragged," he swore, "the Cons are looking for the same thing I am."

He opened his internal weapons bays, arming four energon-tipped missiles. Things were about to get much more exciting.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The con thought at first that this was going to be a boring mission Starscream had sent him on.  Then his radar picked up the other.  He new this trip was going to be interesting after all.  He readied his weapons to be prepared to engage the other.  He had to decide if he wanted to end it quickly or drag it out a while.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
As Kulbit was about to launch his attack, several small life signals registered.

"Scrap!" he said, "humans! Why do they always have to get in the way?!" Acting quickly, he transformed, landing on his feet in front of several startled humans, shielding them from the oncoming Con.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What?" One of the humans said.  Not expecting anything like this to happen.  THis sort of thing, a giant robot, or whatever it was, suddenly popping up only happened in books, movies and cartoons.  

---

"Giving up already, you're no fun." The con said starting to dive.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
"No fun?" Kulbit said, putting on a mock disheartened tone, "come on! Let me lighten things up a bit!"

Kulbit's arm transformed into his aircraft mode's automatic Vulcan air-to-air cannon as he raked the diving Con with machine gun fire. The humans behind him could only watch as the battle began.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And my wife says my job is boring.  What'll she gets a load of these pictures." One said using his cellphone to take some pictures.  

"Giant Monsters ?!? This is why I left japan." Another said.  

"We have to get out of here, not take pictures you fool." Another said grabbing the first and beginning to run off.

------------

"Yea, I likeem when they fight." The con said, returning fire as he was hit, before he began to turn around for a return flight and good angle to shoot.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
"So it's a dogfight, then!" Kulbit growled, jumping into the air and changing into jet mode. "Come at me, Con!" he said, a tad melodramatically. He twisted until he was following the Decepticon.

"Come on," he hissed, "give me a target lock..."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"At least I"ll have a little fun before I destroy you.  No need to shorten the fun to soon." The con said as he turned to try to get a good angle and lock on Kulbit, ignoring the humans or and structural damage or secondary effects.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As the Decepticon took aim, the an engine roared, and a small, unmanned Spyder hit one of the hills dotting the landscape, jumping off it and transforming in midair, drawing a sword and landing on the 'Cons back.
"Like a fight, huh?  Well then you're gonna love me!"
He chuckled...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"A sneaky trick." The con said.  He started to do a barrel roll to try to knock off the autobot who had landed on him.  Then bot landing on him threw his initial aim off a fraction before he shot a missile.  

The humans ran off, with 1 wanting to try to take pictures with his cell phone, but being half dragged pulled by the other 2.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
"We're done here!" Kulbit growled as he armed one of his energon missiles. The humans were a safe distance away now. "Gotta line this one up just right," he said, noting the Bot on the Con's back. "Can't risk friendly fire." His targeting systems locked onto the Con's right wing.

"Bingo," Kulbit said, arming the weapon and firing it just as a bluish-green portal appeared below.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The other Autobot smirked, turning around and slashing the 'Con beneath him deeply before leaping off, transforming back into his vehicle form as he fell...