The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

World of Furry

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As Drake's unit approached the base, a swarm of medical units rushed out, grabbing him and guiding him into the base, quickly stripping off the damaged armor and tending to his wounds...

Adrian chuckled a little, teasingly punching his arm.  
"The view of my Alpha's fine, fine butt."
He teased...

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Drake clenched his teeth as metal fragments were removed, blood leaking as it was soon cleaned
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Eheheheheh yes well..." Vergil smiled slightly here as Adrian teased him. "When one allegedly has not long to live... I guess one takes nothing for granted. Including such views as the one you mentioned." he stated, giving the smallest of nods.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(Ergh, sorry I wasn't able to make it on! :bang)

Rhodan's slitted eyes narrowed suspiciously. "Captain Logan Sky--? 'Captain'?" His lips curled in something like distaste. "Under what circumstances are you here, and why?"
His tail hit the ground again. He hadn't noticed what was going on with Shannon, his attention was fixated on the newcomer.
"Silence for just minute!" He said to his companions.
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian nodded, then grinned.
"True, true...but there's no way I'm gonna let you get killed.  So you'll get to enjoy that view plenty more."
He said, then glanced up at Rhodan..

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
After managing to get patched up, Drake left the medical room

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Rhodan sighed. "Could  all please remain silent for just a--?" He gurgled to a halt as he turned his head, noticing Shannon. He whipped his head back around.
"Lieutenant McDonald," he cleared his throat. "Are  expecting on going out like that?"
J. R. R. Tolkein

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Shannon grinned slightly, wagging her tail.
"No, sir.  Not unless you want me to, sir."
She said with a smile...

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Rhodan frowned. He wasn't going to let himself be ensared THAT easy, even though yes, he could admit, Shannon was a rather attractive female.
He cleared his throat, annoyed at his inner monologue. "I doubt you'll want to be unclothed up there," he said, tersely. "Suit. Up."
J. R. R. Tolkein

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Shannon smiled and nonchalantly stepped into her armor, sealing her skintight bodysuit around herself...
"Yes, sir."
She chuckled...

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Thank you," the captain replied. He turned back to suit up, completely forgetting about the ventilation visitor. That or he chose to forget. Rhodan's memory was like a steel trap.
J. R. R. Tolkein

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Shannon grinned and pulled her suit tighter around her body, making sure that it clung to her curves, showing off everything again.  She blushed a little, as her excitement could be clearly smelled by everyone in the room, but chose not to say anything...

As Drake walked down the hall, a younger clerical staff member joined him.
"Sir, what exactly happened to you out there?"
He asked softly...

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I'm not sure" Drake replied, running his hand through his hair "It kind of... just happened suddenly"

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Vergil nodded at Adrian's words. "Thanks... I appreciate that. I'll be watching out for all of you as well." he said softly, watching the exchange between Rhodan and Shannon. By this point, everyone was pretty much all geared up and ready to go, with Vergil putting the last pieces of his Core on as he figured they'd be heading to their mechs soon.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Shannon grinned, pulling her helmet on and chuckling.
"Alright, let's go.  Time to get this show on the road!"
She said eagerly...

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Rhodan agreed. The whole suit thing was new to him, and he felt like an oversized mechanical toy that had just been wound up. He patted his saber's hilt as he turned to head out, waiting to bring up the rear as he had little to no idea where they were headed.

Fancy making the one with the least knowledge of this place be in charge of the whole bloody thing, he thought almost bitterly.
J. R. R. Tolkein

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Shannon glanced back, tail high and flaunting her assets as she led the way to the class-2 Hunter suits.
"Alright, this should be a pretty easy run, so we shouldn't be gone too long."
She chuckled...

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Drake wasn't sure what else he could do since the person that had just spoken to him had left. He decided he should go get something to eat.

StrutEggStealer

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Rhodan considered what Shannon had just said. Shouldn't be too long... he frowned. Why was he so concerned about the time the job got finished, anyway? He never did that before. He never questioned orders from those of higher rank and reputation, but he found himself doing it now.

He was a ground commander for heavens' sakes! The lizard shook his head. His metal suit fit snugly around his scaly body and at first he was rather reluctant to wear a visor, but found it didn't impair his vision or hearing in the slightest.
He paused for a moment, as if confused about which foot to step wiht. "Is this all? My entire squadron? Or, will there be more like Ventilator Voice back there?" He jabbed in digit in the vent's direction.
J. R. R. Tolkein