The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Digimon Hazard

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Dorumon does have a point, we should listen to him." - Betamon said. - "And I have no doubts more violent Digimons will appear soon, and they may get stronger because they will wait for lesser Digimons to weaken human defenses before they proceed to enter this world."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yea, good idea.  They may do that." Dorumon said.  Then he thought for a moment.  "I wonder someone is behind all this, or if there is some overall plan." He said pausing in his drinking.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Isamu spoke next after listening to them "Well, after all these Digimon- the network turned into a big open door, nearly anything can come through now without trouble"
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"So that also means anything could find a way to go to the Digital World too?" - Jeremy asked.

"If that is possible, then we could find a way to help solve this huge mess that have been happeniong lately, maybe even to look for allies." - Betamon added.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Rexmon put his soda down "Sounds like a good idea- but I don't feel like being chased by more champions"

"It'll be fine Rexmon- besides, aren't you the one that told me you aren't afraid of them?" teased Isamu

"...shut up"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess we have to look around for what we can do." Donald said.

"Or perhaps the root of the problem may be in the digital world itself instead of this world." Dorumon said.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"It's probably what is wrong" agreed Isamu

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"So, if we find the way to go to the Digital World to see what is causing all of this... would it mean our own world will be even more exposed than it is already to attacks?" - Jeremy asked.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Pretty much" shrugged Isamu as he furrowed his brow, thinking about what would happen if they did leave

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dorumon listened to the others and thought over his response before he responded.  

"Sounds like we have to decide, do we stay here to help with what is happening here, basically treating the symptoms, or go into the digital world to find out and deal with the cause, leaving this world to whatever damage the rogue & wild digimon, and others working for some bad guys, if any, have free reign here." Dorumon said.  

"Kinda hard choice." Donald said.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"We leave... lots of people die... we stay... people die in the end..." sighed Isamu "We... should take care of the Digital World... the source as Dorumon put it..."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ok, but how do we get here. And we'd have to take food and water with us ." Donald said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Betamon replied to Donald. - "Normally there should be plenty of water and food in the Digital world for all that wishes to go there, but I agree with your idea because things are going hectic lately."

"And maybe we can also add first aid boxes and other things, because it is always best to be prepared." - Jeremy added.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dorumon nodded, "Good idea about the first aid boxes.  Maybe each of the human & digimon pair can have one, so that way if we are separated there will be someone with a first aid kit with them as well as some supplies."  Dorumon said.  

"Maybe each human can have a backpack or shoulderbag or something." Donald suggested.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Rp ended, feel free to continue if you want)