The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Digimon Hazard

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Kinda stupid if you ask me" shrugged Rexmon, Isamu hitting the back of his head. "Be nice" said Isamu
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"If the opponent was more powerful then me I'd have digivolved." Dorumon said.  "That would have been a logical thing.  And some digimon do have to be fought, since some are not nice at all."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
jeremy and betamon were still in the park when they indeed also felt the earthquake and saw some explosions. - "Come on Betamon!" - Jeremy said as he started running where the explosions were.

"But what about your parents?" - said Betamon as he managed to reach his partner.

"They don't know I came out this early, they'l be fine fighting themselves on their own." - He said as they kept running until they saw all getting quiet now. - "Well, we did arrive late, but hey, there are humans and Digimon talking there."

"Maybe they are the winning party of that fight." - Betamon suggested. - "I could sense there were evil Digimons there, but not anymore." - He then stepped forward to the group. - "Hey, hello there everybody! sorry we missed the fun."

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Yo" waved Rexmon to the new arrivals "Good to see more people"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hey, hows it going?" Dorumon said, waving to the new comer.

"Hi." Don said, waving also.  "It seems safe here." Don said, looking around a bit.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Well, it seems safe enough for now" commented Isamu, leaning against a wall "Problem is we need to figure out why Digimon are rapidly coming through- if we don't... the planet is screwed"

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As they spoke, a large Tyrannomon had smashed through a nearby building- alerting them

"Come on, time to take it out!" said Isamu, tossing his Digivice in the air and catching it- readjusting his goggles he ran off with Rexmon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's go, we can't let them do it alone." Don said, running off with Dorumon behind him.  

"Wait for me.  I should go first not you." He said catching up before to long.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Plasma flame!" yelled Rexmon, blue fire coming out of his mouth and hitting the Tyrannomon, drawing its attention. Isamu stood nearby, holding his xros loader as he saw the others run up behind him.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dorumon and Donald ran up, looking around to see if any other dangerous digimon were nearby besides the 1 they had seen.

Dorumon charged up his attack since it seemed he'd have time with Rexmon's attack.  Once it was charged he shot it off at the Tyrannomon.

"Metal Cannon!" He said, shooting off a stream of small metal balls at the Tyrannomon.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Come on Betamon, we cannot stay behind and let them fight alone!" - Jeremy said as Betamon nodded.

"Electric Shock!" - Betamon screams at he discharges his attack on the enemy Tyrannomon, which consists in a 1,000,000 volt shock at the enemy.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The Tyrannomon roared, swiping at Makoto- ignoring the weak attacks from the rookies below

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Fire blast!" yelled Tyrannomon, firing a super heated torrent of fire at the group below, Isamu tackling Rexmon to the ground to avoid the fire