The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Kingdom Hearts War Across the Realms

Drake · 249 · 24413

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(OOC: As you never said that they had left Radiant Garden, I am going to assume that Roux was still left there)

"Good....about time...." Roux grumbled as the figure vanished before she extended her wings and took to the skies to take a look around where she was again.

Sure, she was in a different area of Radiant Garden, however, she still took the chance that was offered to her, a more free life, and she alread had a different objective in her mind, to find Sora, but not to destroy him this time, but to ask for his help.

She took towards the town itself, flying over the houses before landing down in the marketplace, retracting her wings in the process.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Wouldn't you like to know!" Pete growled. He tossed his head at the lions. "All right, you mooks get them."

The Heartless charged forward, screeching loudly.

Guess I don't have a choice, Rafiki thought, plucking one of the gourds from his staff.

He cracked the sphere open and tossed a small blue orb at Kopa and Vitani. The stone flashed a bright white, blinding everyone. The ground shifted out from under the lion's feet as they were sucked away.

"I'm sending you to an old friend of mine," Rafiki shouted, his voice distorted by the portal. "He--"

The elder's voice was cut off as the lions tumbled out onto a wooden floor.

"Crud," Pete swore, rubbing a paw over his eyes. The light finally faded, revealing that his would-be prisoners were gone.

(Radient Garden)

Cid jumped out of his chair as the big cats tumbled into the room. Raven spun around, his curved sword flaring into existance. He pointed the weapon at the intruders.

"What is that?"

"Dunno, probably something to do with that loony wizard," Cid muttered.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
oW1 Kopa! get off of me! Vitani groaned ' Sorry' the prince apologized getting off of her, it was then he norticed where they were, in a small room of some sort  " Well Rafiki got us out of the pridelands. ah' Kopa crackled his neck muscles " Now we just have to find out where we are..
_
Kopa you need to lay off the fruit" Vitani said " You've put on weight since you came back.. I can tell. " Really, iIke I've lain on top of you before, that you could tell.. Kopa said Wha- whats THat supposed to mean.. " it was then the lions notice they were not alone in the room. " Oh. sorry" Vitani aopologize d ' Who are you/ and where exactly are we?
_ i'm Kopa' Kopa saisd looking at Raven and and Cid. " Is there anyone here that can help us? We're in a little bit of a pickle,..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Leon walked in from the next room, Revolver slung over his shoulder.
"That depends on what kind of help you need."
He said calmly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well " Vitani began  "Rafiki sent us .. here.. wherever here is.. and said that  an old friend could help us.. at least I think thats what he saifdd " She added, not looking very confident " We need some  place to stay for awhile at least. our home was taken over, by some magical skeltons, or they looked like skeltons.. Kopa said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Raven and Cid jumped at Leon's rather sudden appearance, both still on edge from the lion's sudden appearance.

The Souleater sword vanished into darkness as its wielder decided the new arrivals weren't threats. With that conclusion, he turned to studying them.

They reminded him of cats, but he had never known of any cat to grow so large. He stepped closer and bent down to stare Kopa directly in the face. Working his way around the creature's side, he frowned and plucked at his mane.

"Well, we're always open to castaways," Cid replied.

"Skeletons?" Raven frowned debating whether to focus on these strange things or the strangers before him.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm a lion" kopa said to Raven " I'm a very big cat.., and please stop plucking at my mane, i need it!' He growled at Raven.
_
So can you help us? Vitani asked. Just point us any old place, and we'll take it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The three of them continued to fly, and glide, towards the commotion going on that they could see.  Once they were closer they saw that they were unusual looking creatures going at some folks who were running off for the most part.  

Sara folded her wings on her back as she came to a stop not far from where they were, not needing her wings to fly, but they did help with steering and such in the air.  She took time to pick out targets before she launched a spell.  

Brooklyn took out his blaster, able to hover in place since he had on his legion flight ring.  His son flew towards a nearby building and landed on the side, using the claws on one hand and his feet do dig into the concrete of the building to hold himself down since he could only glide like a gargoyle and unlike his father had no ring to fly with, nor any spell or natural magic.   He took out his Japanese short sword and aimed at a heartless below, letting out a bolt of magic force at it as Brooklyn shot at the same heartless, to concentrate their firepower.

"Why don't we just land and fight them?" Gnash asked.

"Best to attack from a distance if you can, especially if your foe can't, then it gives you a sizable advantage that you should utilize." Brooklyn said.

Sara let loose with a bolt of lighting from one hand, it arcing to various foes since it was a chain lighting spell.  She had taken a bit longer for the casting so it would only hit the creatures, and not any of the innocents who were running around, mainly away.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Leon leaned against the wall.
"Magical skeletons, huh?  Sounds like either the Heartless or the Nobodies.  Either way, could be trouble."
He said, eyes shut...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What are Heartless, exactly?' Vitani asked sitting down on a chair. " Are they the things that were chasing us? And can someone tell me where we are? I mean we just got here and have no idea where we are?"
 ITs safer than the Pridelands at any rate" Kopa replied..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Roux soon left the marketplace, finding nothing of use and instead, flew up to the rooftops and landed there, taking a glance around before crouching some, inhaling for a moment before exhaling "This is becoming rather tedious, this Sora is nowhere to be found...." her eye was twitching, just a little bit as well, considering the fact that she was rather annoyed with what was happening.

There was a loud sounding roar, not too far from her location, a roar that the whole marketplace could hear as she quickly looked in the direction of the roar, but saw nothing, only hearing another roar, to which she jumped away at an incoming fireball, but one that was made of darkness "What the?" she asked herself as she flew in midflight.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The efforts of the gargoyles quickly reduced the heartless numbers, until a small group of Shadows remained. Before they could move to finish them off, a short figure leapt into the midst of the creatures.

Wielding what essentially looked like a giant old-fashioned key, the stranger leapt between the creatures, killing each with a single slash of his keyblade. He impaled the last one on the end of the weapon where it exploded into nothingness.

The stranger's weapon vanished in a flash of light as he turned to face those above him. The large ears on his head were clearly visible. He waved at them.

-----------------------------

"You're in Radient Garden," Cid answered. "We're the Restoration Committee, though I guess with all the restorationing down we should rename ourselves."

Raven threaded a piece of the lion's mane hair through his fingers. He had managed to find the loose piece before Kopa roared at him to stop. "Heartless, eh? I'd love to visit that world."

Cid frowned at him. "You're crazy, kid."

At that moment, the roars reached the group.

"Oh, now what?" Raven wondered.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Radiant Gardens? can you point us to a place we could stay for the night?Vitani asked. " If you could we'd be much obliged." She was vut off by the roars what the heck is that? She asked heading fir the door.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It's Mickey Mouse.  Ive seen his cartoons." Gnash said smiling and waving to him.

"I recall once Jason took us to see the first one back in the late 20's.  It was silent as I recall." Brooklyn said.  Rubbing his head, "Forgot the title, but I think it was about a plane Mickey had or something and it was before he had his current classic look so he looked a bit different then."

"Wow, wish I could have been there." Gnash said.  

"You were, but you were still in your egg." Brooklyn said remembering how Katana insisted on keeping any egg they had with her at all times till it hatched.

"I think they added sound later so it is a talkie, I think the term then would be." Sara said waving to Mickey as well.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Leon stepped past the two lions, Revolver held ready on his shoulder.
"You two stay here.  It's going to get too dangerous for you."
He said coldly, eyes scanning outside for his enemy...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Soon, a Dragon, twice the size of a normal dragon, took flight, but something was different about this dragon, mainly for the fact that it had a clearly visible Heartless symbol on its chest.  Roux tilted her head to the side a little as she looked at the symbol and scoffed "A Heartless" was all she said as the dragon approached.

Soon, the dragon landed, clutching onto the roof of the buildings in the vicinity as it roared, it's roar tearing up the rooftops in the process, which in turn, caused Roux to stand her ground some more, as to not get blown away.

The Heartless dragon's mouth seemed to be on fire, fire of darkness as it soon snapped at her in order to try and eat her, which caused Roux to jumped back and swing her Keyblade at it, only to have the Keyblade do no damage to it, only annoy the dragon that much more as it stepped forward and attempted to snap at her even more.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As the dragon's jaws closed in on Roux, Nero's keyblade flew into it, striking it's head and sending it reeling back as he landed and caught it.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Roux's eyes narrowed in on Nero "You again....I had it under control..." she spoke, clutching her Keyblade as she looked at the dragon, who in turn, was still unphased by Nero's attack, only causing it to roar and get even more angry, to which it begun to bite down on Nero.

Roux on the other hand, just watched the dragon take on Nero, her eyes still glaring at him and what he had done earlier on with her.  She sighed a little bit, putting her other hand on the Kayblade, bringing it backwards, the tip of it aimed at the dragon and second later, she fired a few shots of darkness at the dragon.

The shots realed in, zooming past Nero's head and blasted the dragon in multiple places, to which Roux contiunued to shoot at the dragon, contiuing to shoot darkness shots at the dragon as she remained where she was.

The dragon roared as its attention turned back to Roux as it swiped its tail against a nearby chimney, sending it flying at Roux, to which she had to stop what she was doing and ducked down as the chimney flew over her head and struck the ground in the marketplace.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Mickey glanced left and right, checking to see that all the Heartless had indeed been wiped out. Finished checking, he dashed into an alleyway. He paused and decided to wait and see if the winged creatures would join him. There were rules about not meddling in the affairs of other worlds, but Sora and company had gone on fine with ignoring them. Perhaps they could even help Mickey find what he was looking for.

--------------------------

"Always so dramatic," Raven said of Leon. A tinge of blue on the floor caught his eye. He bent and picked up the colorful stone. It was the same object Rafiki had used to transport the lions to the world. Deciding that since it was on the floor, it was fair to claim, he pocketed it.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nero dodged the dragon, taking advantage of it's distraction to lunge at it, striking it several times in the head before leaping away and throwing his keyblade at it again...