The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Character House Madness

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue looked from person to person, not seeing their face but grasping for some feeling of hopefulness. There was none. She quietly lowered her head, a shadow covering her eyes, and she nodded reluctantly. Gestalt, humanist, and cognative behavioral theory stated a positive approach was a good way of staving off feelings of hoplessness.
The corners of her mouth briefly twitched into a smile, but then fell flimsily back into place as she straigned up and took a calming breath. "Alright... which one of you is Veyu?... And would you mind telling me what exactly you are just for future reference?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
come on ' minna said to sue. we need to find our rooms, so we can at least get ourselves adjusted to this place. Since I dont see any doors out of this place.. we'll have to play this guys game, at least for now. I'm Minna By the way. whats yours?" She asked Sue.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Veyu walked over "I'm Veyu, and i'm a Draconian. Follow me."
Kiryu eventually found the room "Minna, I have discovered our shared room"
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue looked to the person talking to her-- a woman, by the sound of her voice, and gave a tired smile.
"My name is Sue. Sue the Yellow Belly. Amature psychotheorist and associative visual agnostic. Pleased to meet you."
She began to follow her. Visual agnosia was not blindness, and she could easily see well enough to navigate around. She simply didn't know what she was navigating round except by their crude shape.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'm talking with her for a bit ' Minna replied ' Just go to our room and leave the door open so i know its ours..' she said finally.
- ilsa headed towards her room, glad at least to have sonme nmore familar faces with the fauxens arrival.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kiryu nodded, opening the door and walking inside. Jeremy opening the door and walking inside, not liking Isla due to knowing her from many years in the past.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so you have difficulty seeing, but are not,... entirely blind.. minna said. '  anything you need, just ask.. i'll see what i can do for you. I'm a draconess by the way, we're related to dragons, or at least are similar to them. we cant fly or spit fire from our mouths, but we have a strong affinity with magic, observe' minna said gesturing and creating a ball of fire in her claw. ' See?' she said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Akito smiled a little.
"I'm Akito.  I'm what's called a Fauxen.  It's nice to meet you."
He said to Sue.  Drago nodded as well.
"You can call us Drago.  We are...a walking suit of armor..."
It said with a small pause...

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue shook here head. "Nope. 20/20 vision. What I have is visual agnosia, which means I have damage to the part of my brain that interprets the physical information from my eyes. I can see everything. I'm just incapeable of identifying what most of it is."
She smiled as she watched the dracon conjur a fireball. Fire was one of the things she could always identify-- it was too distinct and moved in too unique a manner to be mistaken for anything else. Sue bowed her head. "I appreciate that. I really do."
Sue looked over to the armours and nodded. "Ah. So that's why I couldn't tell if you had a face or not. Well, I've never heard of a Fauxen before, but something tells me you've never heard of a Yellow Belly before either. Weird day, isn't it?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ah so you see, but have trouble placing what you see in context.. for example, the shape of someones face.. hopefully you'll come to recognize me or ilsa in due time..' mInna said kindly.. she left the flame aloft so sue could follow her.. as they headed down the hallway.. ' so how did you end up here Sue? she asked
-
 ilsa reached her room which she would share with jeremy.. the room was big, there wre two bed but not much of what you would call creature comforts..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Akito smirked.
"Weird doesn't even begin to describe it.  But it's really nice to meet you.  Hope we'll get to know each other better as we figure this out."
He said pleasantly.  Drago chuckled.
"I do so have a face...well...it's a skull, but it is a face..."
He said calmly..

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jeremy remained in full clothing, keeping his mask on as he sat on his own bed and lay down, staring at the ceiling "Well this sucks."

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Well... I can see shapes just fine. Simple ones, anyway. I do have a problem with faces from people who aren't my own kind-- a mild prosopagnosia. It does go away with time, but I'll have to know you for awhile before it does. Normally, when you look at a face, you're brain actually process the entire face instead of just processing the individual parts and just adding them together. An entire part of our brains are devoted just to recognizing faces. That part of my brain is a bit damaged too." Sue rubbed the back of her head and gave an apologetic grin. "I guess that's why I didn't recognize your skull as a face. My bad."
Sue turned back mInna, recognizing her by her skin tone. "Probably the same way as you. I don't know how I got here, and I didn't even know I was somewhere other than my house until I ran into Kiryu. What about you? Did you actually see what happened to bring you here?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Utena looked up, smiling a little.
"Well, from my end, it looked like some kinda portal opened up beneath them, and then they were gone!"
She chimed in, then looked at Sue.
"Oh, and I'm Utena!  Nice to meet you~!"
She sing-songed...

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue smiled and nodded, marking Utena in her head by the flight in her voice rather than her happy expression. "Very nice to meet you. Let's see... that's Utena, Minna, the Fauxen fellow... who else was there?..."
Sue got a look of alarm.
"Veyu! I was supposed to be following her! Uh, d-did any of you happened to see which way she went off too?"

'... A portal...' she thought at the very back of her mind.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we were casting spells while on a exploration of an old ruin.. and well the spell... backfired on us.. and brought us here.. all things considered it could be worse, we could have been maimed or killed.. at least here.. we're alive.. Minna replied as she smiled at Utena. utena was, next to ilsa, her best friend. minna didnt care that she was a fauxen, what mattered is that she was loyal and not afraid to show that she cared..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Over here." called Veyu, not that far away

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
'Spell backfire... there's was a magical cause too... what brought me here, then?'
Sue nodded to Minna and Utena as sort of a short bow, and quickly scurried off in the direction of Veyu's voice before she got too far away.
"I-I'll talk to you later! I should probably find where my room is so I have place to come back to if I get lost around here!"
Running briskly, she skidded next to Veyu and gave another apologetic half bow.
('Bow to sensei, grasshopper', she thought absurdly, blaming the strange thought on a strange day.)
"I'm sorry. Shall we go to our room?"

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Veyu nodded, opening the door and letting her in first. Veyu sighed, mumbling to herself with annoyance at being stuck with a mental case.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Drago sighed as Sue walked off.
"Hm.  Fascinating group, this one.  Wonder what will happen next..."
He said with a shake of his head, then glanced around.
"Oh.  I seem to have lost track of...Claire, yes.  The one I'm supposed to be rooming with."
He said at last.  Juri, meanwhile stood next to Ilsa.  "Thank whatever gods there are that you're alright. If you'd been hurt...or worse...I don't know what I would do..."
She said softly...