The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Good News, Bad News

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Bad News: Well, singing together does help cheer Cera and myself up for one night. Unfortunately, it doesn't do much to change the fact that we're still just a homeless guy and his dinosaur wandering the streets.

Good News: Eventually I become famous for having a dinosaur companion, and one who can talk too. Enough for me to profit off the fame and pull myself out of my homelessness.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Bad News: A bunch of crooks tricked you into coming to their "studio" where they "offered" you a TV show. Instead, they held you and Cera at gunpoint and forced both of you to cooperate with them, otherwise they'll shoot you.

Good News: Cera got the perfect opening she needed to catch the criminals off guard and trample them to death! Hooray, Cera uses her slaughtering skills for justice!
:Mo

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: This gets the authorities back on our case for Cera's earlier murders that her and I had tried to cover up (as detailed in the Corrupt a Wish thread).

Good News: The TV show itself turns out to be a massive success! :cerahappy

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: A strong solar flare knocks out the power grid around the Earth, so now everyone is forced to live like primitive cavemen. No more electricity, television, internet, air condition, nothing!

Good News: As for you and Cera, well...things have turned out absolutely fine in each other's company.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
Bad news: things were fine...until one day The Sharpteeth (original and “Meanest”) came (back)...and actually succeeded in getting some lunch in the Valley

Good News: Ali comes back to the Valley...without Rhett!
(I wish  :lol)
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: Ali actually came to the Great Valley to slap Littlefoot in the face with her tail and tell him that it's over. She leaves the valley and walks away with Rhett, who was actually waiting outside for his new mate.

Good News: The Great Valley residents has discovered how to make fire.

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
Bad news: Mr. Threehorn discovers it, tries to light Red Claw on fire, misses Red Claw, hits a grove of trees in the Valley, and burns all the green food in the Valley.
*cue another trip to the Big Water*  :lol

Good news: Cera apologizes to Littlefoot for her comment about Mama Longneck being stupid
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: Littlefoot doesn't forgive Cera and tells her to **** off. :opetrie

Good News: A season 2 of TLBT is being released.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Good news: Cera apologizes to Littlefoot for her comment about Mama Longneck being stupid
Bad News: Littlefoot doesn't forgive Cera and tells her to **** off. :opetrie

Nice one! I laughed pretty hard at that. Does that make me a terrible person?

Bad News: Season 2 of LBT comes out... and it's done entirely in CGI. :smile

Good News: I'm leaving for vacation in a couple days.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 06:56:08 AM by StardustSoldier »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No, not at all. Sigh...you're such a bad influence...

Bad News: I'll miss you! :(
Also, a random natural disaster will strike the area you will be vacationing in when you arrive there.

Good News: Temperatures have cooled down here significantly already for the past week, with highs in the low to mid 80s and nighttime temperatures actually being in the mid to upper 60s.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: The temperature keeps cooling down further and further, until you get an unexpected "big freeze" in the middle of summer.

Good News: I'm looking forward to spending time in my aunt and uncle's swimming pool.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: You drown. Nothing else really. :neutral

Good News: Every GOF member was somehow able to all meet up at one location in real life and have fun!

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I was half-expecting you to say that I ended up getting stuck in the pool when the big freeze occurred, but I like your answer better.

Bad News: We all met up and had fun... then a tornado struck.

Good News: Not everyone died.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: Not everyone died...but some did. The tornado has flown some people into lava pits, immediately incinerating them. Others were simply dropped to the ground and suffer major bone fractures and damage to internal organs. The rest of them were thrown into the ocean, either being rescued by the coast guard or never seen again depending on their distance from the shore. How the hell did the tornado do that? No idea, but it happened.

Good News: The people who survived returned to their normal lives and continue to post frequently on the Gang of Five forum.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: I was one of the people who was killed by the tornado. It flung me into a volcano.

Good News: The Gang of Five forum still has enough members left to keep going.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: Unfortunately, the server that runs The Gang of Five forum has run out of revenue due to the lack of paying members. As a result, the forum ceases to exist.

Good News: Heaven is real and everyone that died is currently living there. Did I also mention that there's internet and computers available as well?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: Unfortunately, the Gang of Five server still ceases to exist, even in heaven.

Good News: I'm tired right now from my 4-hour kayaking journey. Meaning I'll probably (hopefully) sleep good tonight.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: Your insomnia strikes once again and you have another sleepless night. You're so tired that it is equivalent to being drunk on ten beers. You decided to drive to work for some reason and got into a car crash.

Good News: I get to see my friends again in school pretty soon.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: Too bad you end up wrecking one of the school computers with a game of "Lose/Lose".
:PCera

Good News: At least you still have your friends.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: I'm expelled from school for wrecking one of the school computers you mentioned with Lose/Lose.

Good News: StardustSoldier wins the Friendly Member Award! I'm so proud of you. :DD

Not yet, but soon.