The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Longneck3050

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hi, Gang Of Five Members
I'm New and I joined Today. :)

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Sovereign,Sep 3 2017 on  02:12 PM
LBT90321 again I take it?  :rolleyes:
No, I'm Longneck3050.
Who's LBT90321?

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'll clear my points about this issue. Your introduction is very similar to that of LandBeforeTimeFan2017, LBT90321's former alias, your name is similar to his other accounts and the original LBT90321 was online at the same time you registered which is more than suspicious. Moreover, the style of your message seems unnervingly familiar.

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Sovereign,Sep 3 2017 on  03:54 PM
I'll clear my points about this issue. Your introduction is very similar to that of LandBeforeTimeFan2017, LBT90321's former alias, your name is similar to his other accounts and the original LBT90321 was online at the same time you registered which is more than suspicious. Moreover, the style of your message seems unnervingly familiar.

Same time? That's weird  :huh: . I didn't see his name when I was registering on here.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Reported to the staff ;)
Inactive, probably forever.

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Sep 3 2017 on  04:21 PM
Reported to the staff ;)
I just joined today.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Some people are thinking you are LBT90321 because he spammed a lot, you type the same way as him (so far), and made more accounts just to get back.

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: CybertronianBrony,Sep 3 2017 on  04:57 PM
Some people are thinking you are LBT90321 because he spammed a lot and you type the same way as him (so far).
I'm Longneck3050. I never heard of this LBT90321 person before. He sounds like a bad user.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
He was a user who was banned because he kept spamming and never learned from his mistakes. We just need to make sure you're not another one of his next accounts.

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: CybertronianBrony,Sep 3 2017 on  05:01 PM
He was banned becuase he kept spamming and never learnt from his mistakes. We just need to make sure you're not another one of his next accounts.
Oh.
You misspelled "Learnt" as "Learned".

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
While I can understand the skepticism, I think it's best to give Longneck3050 the benefit of the doubt unless proven otherwise.

Anyway, welcome to GOF, Longneck3050!

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Sep 3 2017 on  06:14 PM
While I can understand the skepticism, I think it's best to give Longneck3050 the benefit of the doubt unless proven otherwise.

Anyway, welcome to GOF, Longneck3050!
Thank you for welcoming me.  :)
Can't wait to start having fun on here.

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: CybertronianBrony,Sep 3 2017 on  06:36 PM
True. Welcome to GOF!
Thank You. :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Longneck3050,Sep 3 2017 on  05:02 PM
Quote from: CybertronianBrony,Sep 3 2017 on  05:01 PM
He was banned becuase he kept spamming and never learnt from his mistakes. We just need to make sure you're not another one of his next accounts.
Oh.
You misspelled "Learnt" as "Learned".
learnt is a correct phrasing. He learnt his lesson'. for instance. Learned is simply a more common use
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
It'll be a while until I fully believe this ISN'T LBT90301, sorry.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I started being a fan of Land Before Time since childhood. I watched the movies and TV episodes and during mid-summer (2017), I found this site. Yesterday evening, I joined. I'm glad to be on here and welcome by some members. I am also a fan of Land Before Time stories and I think I may make one someday when a idea/thought comes to my mind.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hi, I'm Nahla.

I'm the one to ask if you want to know anything about horses or the Equestrian world.

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nahla,Sep 4 2017 on  02:55 AM
Hi, I'm Nahla.

I'm the one to ask if you want to know anything about horses or the Equestrian world.
No, Thank You.