The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

First time going to London

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
As you might have already noticed by the title, I'm planning to visit London first time in my life after my graduation at the end of May. Anyone know any good places worth checking? Or tips for my trip? Anything related to London is really welcome.  :)littlefoot

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nice! I've only been to London once when I was 14, and to be honest I don't remember a lot of what I did back then! There is so much to see and do there though, that I am sure you'll find something to your liking. I hope someone else has more valuable input, but wanted to wish you a pleasant trip anyhow!  :)littlefoot

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Nice! I've only been to London once when I was 14, and to be honest I don't remember a lot of what I did back then! There is so much to see and do there though, that I am sure you'll find something to your liking. I hope someone else has more valuable input, but wanted to wish you a pleasant trip anyhow!  :)littlefoot

Thank you for your wishes, I sure do appreciate it! I thought about since I'm a avid Harry Potter fan, that I would visit some of the filming sites.  :PAli

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Thank you for your wishes, I sure do appreciate it! I thought about since I'm a avid Harry Potter fan, that I would visit some of the filming sites.  :PAli

Oh that's great! I think the first five movies were out back when I was in London and I remember we visited Eton College, which is where some of the classroom scenes were filmed, and I remember being amazed by that :D However I guess it is a little out of the way, but might be worth combined with a visit to Windsor Castle. I guess you have the chance to see King's Cross, as well as the place where they apparated in the 7th film if you stay within London, plus a couple of scenes I probably don't know about. Great idea!

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Oh that's great! I think the first five movies were out back when I was in London and I remember we visited Eton College, which is where some of the classroom scenes were filmed, and I remember being amazed by that :D However I guess it is a little out of the way, but might be worth combined with a visit to Windsor Castle. I guess you have the chance to see King's Cross, as well as the place where they apparated in the 7th film if you stay within London, plus a couple of scenes I probably don't know about. Great idea!

Well I'll have enough time to think where exactly I want to go, I haven't even looked at flights to London yet. I'm a lazy bum.  :(petrie