The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Is there going to be a 13th?

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I'm curious. I haven't heard anything about anymore LBT updates, other than new episodes of the series. Does anyone here know if there's going to a #13?
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Mar 26 2007 on  03:59 AM
I'm curious. I haven't heard anything about anymore LBT updates, other than new episodes of the series. Does anyone here know if there's going to a #13?
Nothing on bcdb or imdb that ive seen yet. They both normally have them listed days after the movies begins production. Figure 5 or so months production time so its really already to late for one early next year  or end of this year.

I would have to guess no at least not while the series is still alive.
Remember 22 minutes per episode it only takes 4 to make the equiv of one movie. So 12 new eps todate is 3 more films. I pitty the animators fingures heheh

Heres one for you ever wonder how a animateed serious with high quality animation like lbft can even be made? I means seriously takes 5 ish months min to do all the animation voice over etc at min. Ive always wondered my self till i asked some one once. His answer was its fairly simple. Unlike a movie where scenes get chopped and tossed a animated series may still get scenes cut for time constraints but if done carefully in planing those scenes can easly become part of another episode. Shaving production time. For example they could for example use the scene in the star day celbration where ducky was gathering green food from under water in another episode. Chances are there was 2 minutes of that segment chopped for time any ways. No loss as it was repititive. But tossing it in (least the under water parts) in another episode and they save a hour or 2 animation time.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I heard something vague from Malte about LBT 13 getting the green light for producution. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it mentioned that Aria had LBT 13 on her latest resume, or something like that?

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Well I can say safe to be sure that there is already story boards and that was up in augest last year, I saw the story boards in the office when I was in LA so I can say for sure from what I heard from the people that help make it. There is a number 13th one coming out.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Yes, it is in Aria's Resume
Aria's Resume. Her mother also mentioned LBT 13 and permitted to tell about it in the forums. Here is the thread about it.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Thank, guys. So, apparently, there will be a 13th one. Hmm. Kind of late, considering most of the consecutive year by year releases we've had for about two-four LBT released for most of the series. The TV series may be slowing it down a bit.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Mar 26 2007 on  06:19 PM
Yes, it is in Aria's Resume
Aria's Resume. Her mother also mentioned LBT 13 and permitted to tell about it in the forums. Here is the thread about it.
So you email her and her mother now nd then i gather. If so tell her i think she is great as ducky.
Obviously the producer think so to hehe shes done the part for going on 9 movies pluss the series.