The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I'm back! Weird, right?

Fyn16 · 6 · 1351

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey guys! I'm not even sure why I felt it necessary to reintroduce myself, but I do feel that my lack of presence on the forums merits an explanation. So here we go!

I've been without internet for a while now, and recently got it back. That's about it. No crazy stories, no insidious plots, no ties to world-encompassing heists. Just me getting my internet back. Up until now I've had to use my phone at hotspots, so for those wondering why I've stopped posting, stopped writing, stopped drawing, etc, I have one simple answer: my thumbs can only type so quickly.

So that's about it. I'm back after about a month and a half of absence. No need to respond or anything of that nature, just an update from me! See you out there on the forums!

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hey there! Great to see you back again!

I can understand, the internet can be quite a pain to fix sometimes...

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
I believe I have seen your posts recently (in Prompt competition, for example...)

anyway, hi there!  :)littlefoot
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm glad to see that you're back!  :) I was sort of wondering where you had disappeared and it's good to hear that your internet is back again. It's been too long since last chapter of Fields!  :D

ddmkm122

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Welcome back to The Gang Of Five, Fyn16!  :D