The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Amazing!

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
As some of you already know, I am a crazy obsessed LBT fan.  I have screenshot pics in my room and RV and stuff and I have an LBT background.  My mom thought there was something wrong with me.  Today, she said to me "This obsession with these childish movies is getting out of hand.  I want to see what LBT is all about and why you like it."

I watched LBT 10 and 12 with her.  Her exact words after she watched them was "I never thought this was possible, but I liked them".  "Now I see why you like them so much".  WOW!  That was the last response I thought I would ever get from her!  She's not in love with them so much as to join GOF (which I'm very thankful for - having my mom here would just be too wierd and she'd probably be the oldest member at 47) but she did like them.  I'm glad I don't have to hide my LBT obsession from my family anymore.  I don't think she'd think it would be normal to sing the songs for LBT so don't think I'm doing any recordings anywhere but my RV Action9000. :lol

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It seems to me that moms like these types of shows. I used to watch it with my mom all the time when i was younger, I think i would feel uncomfortable watching the show now with my mom. I don't even think my mom knows that i watch lbt still. I also know one of my friend's mom likes the show too. We were watching lbt at my friend's house and his mom comes and watches the movie with us (speaking about uncomfortable) and she said that she liked it.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Should've showed her the first one. ;)

Good to hear that she likes them.  That's always something you've seemed to be worried about.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Should've showed her the first one

I would have except that she is a super perfectionist when it comes to picture quality in a movie (and you know how bad it is in LBT1 since it's such an old movie).  She can't even enjoy it if it doesn't come in perfect.  She just turns it off in disquest.  I'm glad I'm not like that!

We were watching lbt at my friend's house and his mom comes and watches the movie with us (speaking about uncomfortable)

Yeah.  I'll bet.  I would find that a little disturbing too if my friend's mom (If I had any friens that is) watched even a star wars movie with me and a friend, let alone LBT!

I think i would feel uncomfortable watching the show now with my mom.

Why?  I wasn't uncomfortable.  I was worried thought that she would hate it and order me to cut out the foolish kid crap or something like that.