The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My new art thread...

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
My goodness, I wanted the game "NiGHTS: JoD"so badly, I just HAD to draw her (or him, depending on how you want to view her, considering that NiGHTS has no actual gender). And, due to the fact that I was too lazy to draw an actual background... I simply just used the edited version of my original photo of my drawing as the background.
Not only that, but now my wrist hurts like heck, however, it was completely worth it at the end. :)

And, since I trust you guys not to steal my artwork, I shall not place any watermarks on this piece of art! :DD

EDIT: I just realized that there was a minor mistake with her vest.

Ditzy Doo/Derpy Hooves X Doctor Whooves

Yes, I'm a pegasister that likes MLP: FiM and Ditzy and Whooves as a couple. (:

Alternative DeviantArt link: Ditzy x Whooves

Or you can go to my last post to see the enlarge photo of it. :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice looking artwork.  I like it.  Not an artist or such so I can't give a detailed review, ect.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
That's alright, Kor, I'm not exactly looking for huge detailed reviews at all, anyway. Plus, I just draw for the fun of it, and just commenting about my artwork makes me more than happy already! :DD

Thank you so much, I can't tell you how happy I am whenever someone enjoys my art! ^v^