The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Curse of the Red Moon

PhantomSpinosaur

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I've been developing this story for a long time, but I need some insight from knowledgeable fans of the series. So I will outline the basic storyline:

It all begins when Littlefoot and his friends find another sharptooth in the Great Valley, namely a Spinosaurus (called Fin-Backs in the story) youngster named Finn. Finn is quiet, laid-back and completely peaceful towards Leaf-Eaters; he remarks that he only eats fish and never other dinosaurs. Finn soon befriends Littlefoot and the others...just in time for a tragedy to befall the Valley.

For many seasons, a rogue Sharptooth named Bleeding Heart has been laying waste to many of the valleys and such outside the Great Valley, assisted by several companions. Their goal: total annihilation of all the sanctuaries of the Leaf Eaters, the most crucial being the Great Valley. Worse yet, Bleeding Heart and his followers are unlike any other Sharpteeth: they are faster, stronger, and far more intelligent than any other dinosaur known.

In order to stop them, Littlefoot and his pals must go with Finn to Guardian Valley, a mysterious place where there exists something previously unheard of...Leaf-Eaters and Sharpteeth, namely Fin-Backs, living together in harmony. Once there, the must receive instruction for finding the Four Guardians, four massive and powerful dinosaur spirits with power over the elements of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. They must find and summon the Guardians before the next Night of the Red Moon, for on that night, Bleeding Heart and his ilk will be granted evil power so great that not even the Guardians can defeat him!

Here is the cast of characters, not counting those who already exist; these are my OCs.

Finn: A Spinosaurus who found his way into the Great Valley and spends his days swimming and eating fish. Never hurts other dinosaurs except to defend himself and his friends. Very laid-back and easygoing.

Smash and Punk: Two Pachychepholasaurs (Hard headed dinosaurs) who act like modern-day metal rockers. Their #1 goal is to be known as the raddest dinosaurs who ever lived, so they're always doing some insane, outlandish stunt to gain recognition...though more often than not, all they do is get the crap beat out of them or make every dinosaur in the Valley mad as a hornet.

Sledge: A Parasauralophus with a grouchy disposition, but a gooey caramel center when he feels like being nice.

Bleeding Heart: A massive black sharptooth with a red blotch on his chest, he leads a gang of exceptionally dangerous sharpteeth known as the Saurischia.

Kori: A blue female who was brought up by Bleeding Heart. She has always been loyal to him, but lately she has begun to question him and his methods.

Blackfeet: A gray male with black feet who is Bleeding Heart's next-in-command. Coldly logical and highly intelligent.

Rahzorr: A red and green male with a mean streak as long as the Great Valley is wide. Nothing stands in his way.

Leviathan: A blue gray sharptooth with excellent swimming skills. Also a master at stealth who could walk by right next to a leaf-eater and they wouldn't even know she was there.

Jodo: An orange male who lost both his eyes in an accident, but his hearing and smelling are far sharper than any eyesight could ever be.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
And what areas of the story do you need help on?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Hi....I know you Nexus Seraphim999!!!!!!!!! BTW can Longtail be one of the guradians for your story? Plz, I'll update on DA sometime tommrow.... I hope!  :wave

PhantomSpinosaur

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Jul 6 2007 on  10:44 AM
And what areas of the story do you need help on?
If anything, I'm looking for an editor, someone who is willing to go over what I put down and point out any flaws that they might see. Like, I've seen most of the movies, but I know for a fact that I'd still have one character do something they wouldn't normally do in a given situation.

PhantomSpinosaur

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Jul 6 2007 on  08:21 PM
Hi....I know you Nexus Seraphim999!!!!!!!!! BTW can Longtail be one of the guradians for your story? Plz, I'll update on DA sometime tommrow.... I hope!  :wave
Hello, nice to see you here! ^^ Actually, I already had all four Guardians planned out, but if you really want Longtail to be part of it all, I do believe I have the perfect role for him! Note me on DA, or we can talk about it here next time you're on! And once again, great to see you on here!  :lol