The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Healing Hearts

Zimba · 636 · 46305

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot glanced at them the horrified look still on his face before running after Grandpa.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa found his mate soon enough, not having moved from her spot.

"I think we're taking in some children for a while," he explained. "We got two runaways that have just arrived."

"Of course," Grandma agreed.

"You might be a bit shocked when you see them though," Grandpa warned. "They have been quite neglected."

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot who had reached them "They are skeletons! I could see their bones" he pointed out.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
(Will wait for Nahla and Uzuri get all introduced till I bring my guys into the valley)

Zimba and Ricky were once again on the move,they were headed to the legendary Great Valley in hopes of maybe making themselves a home there.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma gasped when she heard what Littlefoot said. "What?! They... they haven't... oh my goodness..." She looked very upset, she hated to see any child not get what they deserved.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Uzuri and Nahla were waiting for Grandpa to return they had eaten almost all the food,they were that hungry.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa soon came back to see what they had eaten.

"Do you want any more?" he asked, shocked to see it nearly all gone.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Uzuri spoke for both of them "We would just like to rest now/..also is there healer round here? My sister keeps collapsing I think she is ill".

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Hmm... perhaps we should see my mate about that one," Grandpa thought.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla's world spun she stumbled and swayed a few times before collasping and blacking out. All that food of all sudden was too much for her body to keep up with. She would fine though,though she might be out for while.

Uzuri rushed to her side "Nahla? NAHLA?"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"I'm sure she'll be all right," said Grandpa. He carefully picked Nahla up, disturbed when he felt her ribs sticking out.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Uzuri watched him "Please don't hurt her" she begged.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Don't worry, I won't," Grandpa promised, walking back to his mate with Nahla.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Uzuri followed behinf him willing to fight to protect her sister.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma's eyes widened in horror when she saw what Grandpa was carrying.

"I know you said they were neglected... but I didn't think it would be this bad," she said quietly, now looking even more upset.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Uzuri stopped when she saw Grandma and starting backing up.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa placed Nahla in front of the old female. "She keeps collapsing for some reason," he explained.

Grandma looked at the little one. "Poor little thing," she whispered. "Did she eat recently?"

"I just gave her and her sister a fair bit of food," Grandpa answered.

"Hmm... I'd say the best thing is for her to get plenty of rest and eat well to get to a much healthier weight..." Grandma concluded.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot was staring at Uzuri "What about that one" he said pointing to her.

Uzuri gasped and tried to make herself look smaller.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma turned to Uzuri. "You should stay with us for a while," she said, looking like she was about to cry when she saw her. "At least until..." She couldn't finish her sentence before breaking down into uncontrollable sobs.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot gasped and sprinted to Grandma "Grandma? Whats wrong? WHy are you crying?"