The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Are there any other LBT forums worth checking out?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
So far this is the only forum I've been posting on, but I was wondering if there's any other good ones out there. While I have seen a few others myself, I wanted to know if any of the members here have any personal recommendations, as I'm still relatively new to the LBT online community in general.

(Don't worry, I'm not looking to replace GoF or anything. I've enjoyed my time here. I'm just curious to know what else is out there.)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As far as I know, there's landbeforetime.org that was created by landbeforetimelover. There's also a knockoff GoF forum called Gang of Seven that was apparently created after some members here got banned.

GoF has always been more then enough for me though.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
There's also a knockoff GoF forum called Gang of Seven that was apparently created after some members here got banned

Yeah, I just checked that site myself out of curiosity, and well... I'm not going to say what I found there to not possibly anger anyone here, but it's not pretty.  :sducky

GoF has always been more then enough for me though.

I can most definitely agree with you there, Flathead. I've only been here for a short time, but this place already feels like a second home to me.  :)