The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: A wish apon a Star

Threehorn · 76 · 10365

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm sure many enjoy reading it who do not respond.   Just remember that.   Many more enjoy reading your stories then actually respond.   :yes

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Sorry for not posting earlier but the story just gets better and better! Waiting for the next chapter is always worth it! Please update soon!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Many are waiting and want to know what happens next.  But best to post only when you feel ready and satisfied how the next post is before you do so.

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,Jan 2 2006 on  07:47 PM
I've been thinking over the last few days of a twist of a story. here is a plan out of the idea.

I was thinking of putting people to it. at least five all friends and all like land before time choosing to gather on a camping trip. I've going to add myself to it and like 4 others to add.

Name: Wayne
Personilty: Keeping open mind to others but he tends to not quite get jokes and take most of them seriously maybe snap or have a go at the one that put the joke towards him. He keeps things to himself that troubles him but when trouble comes and things get a bit sour he try to talk the problem out then fight it.
But personally his friendly in heart and talk about things in detail sometimes a bit too much
Age: 13 (best to keep age levels down for a reason between 11-14 for the story)

=== Right here is the profile. the story goes that these five well best to be 3 boys 2 girls or 4 boys 1 girl. either will do. they all made camp under a forst and during moon light of night time see a very bright star that night making a wish each of them make wish is the same of seeing the Great Valley. But after that night of sleep all five awake to find no camp and sleeping just outside the Great Valley and changed to dinosaurs===

I hope to get idea of profiling of 4 others in the camp. I was thinking of having some names from you friends. A interesting story that I just throught of and like to see if any one like to add a name or two to it like the names of some of the members here if anyone like that.

-Threehorn
I wonder if you will finish the Wish upon a star roleplay story after 10 years.  :huh:

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
its been 9 years since Threehorn posted in the story. Its not going to be revived at this point.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Jan 14 2017 on  11:42 AM
its been 9 years since Threehorn posted in the story. Its not going to be revived at this point.
okay then. i've read some other roleplays that involved you helping threehorn with so...
if you could finish this story, it would be nice (Pretend you're threehorn and think)
take as much time as there is.

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
and the reason i want this story finish is because i find it fascinating that kids were turn into
dinosaurs from their wish.
I'm sorry for this. forgive

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Raptor,Jan 4 2006 on  01:41 PM
Okay, yes, we are talking about human charecters. We're also talking about dino
charecters to. Part way through the story Threehorn's going to have the human
charecters turn into dinosaurs.

@\Raptor/@
It sounds fascinating(Humans turning into dinosaurs) first feels weird but will get use to it. Picture it myself as a longneck

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
I enjoy reading this and like to see it finish someday.
I hope.
Like to see how it ends.
Maybe on the final day, The kids, Jason, Chris, Wayne, Evelyn, and Malte return to normal after they spent their time as dinosaurs in the land before time world.
Don't you think?

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile
This topic sounds interesting, but I'm busy right now trying to get an avatar picture
for my profile. Thanks for the suggestion, though. I'll try to get back to this topic
when I'm done.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
It's been requested that I post in this thread and that any post will do.

I finally beat the main quest of Skyrim after 300 hours in my only save. I can't believe it's finally over, I started playing in 2014 and just repeatedly got sidetracked by secondary questlines, especially the Thieves Guild. Let me tell you, I was stupidly overleveled by the time I reached the final boss, guy toppled over like a house of cards

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What, LBT90321 spams again?

C'mon. Let's not react and  spam in topics... :]

and make serious warning for him. :/
</offtop>