The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

About the Force Awakens

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile
Well, it may be over a year since Force Awakens premiered, but I still find myself
looking up clips on YouTube from the film, quite often.
While I'm not a die hard fan of Star Wars, I do like Star Wars to a large degree and like
to research the behind- the-scenes of the original trilogy. In fact, last night I was watching
the "Empire of Dreams" Star Wars documentary. I have seen all of the films.
So anyway, when I heard about Force Awakens, I was surprised. It seemed like they wanted
to make up for the large fan disappointment in the prequels (though Revenge of the Sith
really got to my emotional intensity, and I thought the first two prequels were okay), so
why not try a new sequel series?
After I saw the trailer, I was confident that the new film would be good. I wasn't sure
how good it would be, but I remember chatting with customers at my part-time job at Kroger about the upcoming film.
I saw Force Awakens on December 21, at a theater with IMAX 3D. I was hot with anticipation and I woke up with sheer excitement. My sister drove me to the theater and I was dropped off
there. I got a medium box of popcorn and a Coca-Cola Icee.
As I settled in the theater, most of the seats were filled. Then after the trailers it came on...
I really enjoyed Force Awakens. It just felt so much like the formula of the original
trilogy and had a great story, wonderful acting, and was overall well-written. I was correct
that Force Awakens would be a success. The audience applauded at the end, and I joined in.
Well, what do you think? Did you see Force Awakens, and if so, did you enjoy it?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Draco, we already have a thread about the force awakens, it was made around the time the film came out.  There's no need to make a new thread about it, when you can simply post in  the older thread.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: