The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Characters

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The cave is only the one of the places where an underground river reaches the surface, and the river's mouth is a cave that is submerged under the sea.  I actually go to the sea every day. So, don't you worry, young one.

Guido, why don't you hang out with Ruby and Chomper more often?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Guido:  Well they are nice and all.. But.. Lets just say that Chomper's diet worries me. *gulp*  What if he didn't find enough crawlers one day?

Littlefoot:  Do you ever think back to your mother whenever you see Chomper?  After all, he is the same kind of sharptooth as.. well.. you know.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, this is the Great Circle of Life, eat... and getting eaten. Chomper was just a baby back then and I just couldn't leave him on his own. I mean, I can't blame him for something he didn't do...

Tria, do you and Topsy still love each other like on the first day?
Inactive, probably forever.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Topsy is still the love of my dreams. Of course, he can have a bit of a temper at times, but that's just what makes him so sweet. I'll always love him as much as he loves me, no matter what could happen.

This one's to the whole gang. What are your thoughts on the songs you have sang throughout the films and TV series?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: Oh, most of them were pretty cool.
Cera: Well, I just say "Oops Eeps"...  :x
Ducky: I like singing, yes I do! I love all the songs, yep, yep, yep!
Petrie: Me think that songs were mostly good but some were not.
Spike: I didn't sing in most of them anyway but they were always fun to listen to if I remember correctly... Might have been too busy eating to remember all of them...
Chomper: Friends for dinner, I wanna have friends for dinner...
Ruby: Singing is fun but then again it wouldn't be as funny if there weren't friends to sing the songs with.

Guido, why did you tear up in LBT 12 when Petrie and his siblings flew off to practise for the Day of the Flyers (I hope you remember that scene :unsure:)?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
*sigh* You know, I guess the fact that Petrie had only recently become such a great friend might have been the reason. I mean...I always look up to that little fella, right? Err, that is to say I'm not literally looking up at him...at least, not all the time. He's very special to me...no, no, stop thinking about that kind of special! Err...you know what I mean...right?

(communicating telepathically) Spike, among where are some of your favorite places other than where there's food?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, y'know I reeeeeeaaaaaaally love this mud pool of Tria. So relaxing and... just perfect to slumber away and (day)dreaming about the tastiest treesweets this world has ever seen - or shall I say, my tummy has?

Pterano: What do you plan to do when you are eventually allowed into the Great Valley again?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
At Great Valley's first sight, hopefully that first sight will not be that old threehorn fellow that chased me out. If that's the case, I'll just give him the ol' one two, as I have already done with my former companions, Rinkus and Sierra. If it is not the case, however, I'd be delighted to go straight to my beloved nephew, Petrie! I am sure that he still wonders what might be happening to me out here in the Mysterious Beyond, so lonely as it is.

Cera, what do you think is charming and good-looking about yourself?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera: Well, everything of me is good-looking. Threehorns are best in looking pretty, ya know?

Ducky: What would you say if Petrie visited you at night, crying, to tell you he's a nest-wetter? (Sorry, weird question I know :smile)

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I would tell him that it is okay to be a little embarrassed about it, and that sometimes these things happen. So what if he does wee-wee the nest? He cannot control it, oh no no no! I would also promise him not to tell anyone else, especially Cera, because I am not sure what her reaction would be...

Ichy, how are you now that you're not stuck with Dil any longer?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Being as it has been about a year, I decided to revise this game, for better or for worse.

This one goes to the whole gang. How do you feel about being unemployed no more?

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: It's so great to be back!
Cera: Yeah, but it was nice to have a break.
Ducky: It was, it was, but now we are ready to return to the public, yep, yep, yep!
Petrie: Petrie ready to fly for the camera again!
Spike: Uh-huh. It's great.

To the gang, inspired by an earlier question...what are your favorite songs you've sang?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: I've always loved Always There; it's probably one of the better pieces we've sung together. On top of that, it was one of the very few times my mother was referenced, which is something I would've liked the movies to do a lot more. Other runner-up favorites of mine include On Your Own, The Lone Dinosaur, Family, No One Has to Be Alone...the list is endless to me.

Cera: The Mad Song, of course! What better way to express my personality than with that song? Things Change was good too, and so were a lot of the other songs we've done over the years. Just don't get me started on that stupid "oops-eeps" song...actually, none of our TV episodes had any songs that were actually good, in my opinion. I'd have liked it if they just cut out the songs just for that series; that's how ridiculous they were! I still would like to know who wrote them...!

Ducky: I thought-ed for sure we would get an award for Bestest Friends, yep yep yep. There are other ones too, like Always There, Family, Friends for Dinner, and a lot of other ones that I really, really liked-ed. Of course, some of the songs were much better-er than others, they were, they were. I do not even know why I agreed to solo on Oops-Eeps...I guess the writers must have had too many Saturday nights out to think clearly about it, yep yep yep.

Petrie: You know, there so many songs we sing that me like, me could take a while talking about them. Songs like Always There, Big Water, No One Has to Be Alone, Bestest Friends, How Do You Know...list can go on and on! Then there the ones me get big solos in; Imaginary Friends, Flip, Flap and Fly...you know, ones where Petrie's glory shines, so to speak. *chuckles* But then, songs me not really like...Petrie just save for another day.

Spike: ("speaks" to Ducky)
Ducky: Spike says that there is not a particular favorite of his, no no no. Maybe it is because he does not really sing in any of them. *giggles*

Ruby: I have admired most of the songs in those movies, most of the songs I have admired (even though I wasn't in any of them). Out of the ones I've sang, I think my rendition of Remembering is the best one out of them all. Though that isn't saying much, since most of them weren't exactly very good.

Chomper: Here's a hint: *hums Friends for Dinner*

One more question to the gang (anyone can answer). Can you give us more details about this new Etta character? Or are they a secret to be kept?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^answering as if they don't know her yet because I think that's going to be more fun  :exactly

Cera: "What?! A new character!? They better don't replace us!" :anger

Ducky: "Oh Cera, I do not think we are going to be replaced, no, no, no. *giggles* I think we are just going to meet this Etta on our next adventure, yes we do!" :yes

Petrie: "Ehh, me not sure. What if Etta not nice but bad dinosaur?"  :unsure:

Ruby: "Well, it doesn't sound like a bad dinosaur's name because bad dinosaurs usually have bad names... like Redclaw!"

Cera: "Well, I think it's a bad name! Reminds me of the time I didn't like Tria. I still don't like that name... though I like Tria now... but anyway, I think I'm not going to like this Etta!"

Littlefoot: "Oh, I'm sure she'll be nice. Maybe she'll help us on our next adventure... whatever we're gonna do."

Ducky: "Oh yes, I am convinced she will be very kind. The more friends the better, yep, yep, yep!"

Petrie: "Yeah, more friends have more fun!"

Chomper: "Uhh, am I the only one wondering if she tastes good?"  :unsure:

All: "CHOMPER!!!"  :anger

Chomper: "Just kiddin'..."  :angel

Question goes to the whole gang (again). What would you want to do with the parent(s) you have lost if they were suddenly with again?

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: "We would all be too happy for words!"

Littlefoot, what if I told you there's an amazing music backdrop playing whereever you and your friends go?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: Actually, I would find that to be rather interesting.

To all seven of the gang, your quick thoughts on Journey of the Brave.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
cool stuff! Let's revive it!

To all seven of the gang, your quick thoughts on Journey of the Brave.

Gang: ask us about this later, please. Because this poor sneaky dinosaur still didn't watch it.

-------------------

Littlefoot and Petrie:
What in the name of great bright circle did you think about when you sent poor Ducky to lure Sharptooth, with that sneaky smiles on your faces? She's so small and can't run very well, and he can jump on 200 feet long!
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(may I answer both questions? :))

first:
Littlefoot: "Oh, I really liked the new movie. I mean, I got to see my dad again, isn't that cool? :)littlefoot Also, they finally remembered that I once had a mother *rolls eyes* That was really about time! We had a lot of fun and saved my dad too and Chomper and Ruby were with us too. I'm really happy about the movie, hope they make another one like this!"  :yes

Cera: "Hey, hey, hey, waitasecond! You're calling THIS a good movie? I think I didn't hear you right, Littlefoot, because it was a really bad movie, not as bad as the one where we met the Yellowbellies, maybe, but still far from being good! I mean... come on, you've gotta notice all these weak attempts of the writers to make this great but they didn't do it, they only hinted at it and that sucks! Either make it good or don't make it in the first place!  x(cera  Also, where was Shorty??? I wanted to fight him to see who's stronger!"

Ducky: "Oh, I did like the songs a lot, oh yes I did. (*hums* Hot and stinky... stinky and hot...) I was really, really happy to see Ruby and Chomper again and I really liked-ed Etta, she was really, really nice and friendly and helped us to find Littlefoot's father, yes she did."  :)

Petrie: "This was great movie, me be leader, me never leader, that always Littlefoot or Cera, so me reaaaaaaaaaaaaally liking it!"  :smile

Spike: *mumbles something into Ducky's ear*
Ducky: "He says he was not happy about the argument Littlefoot and Cera had because Spike really does not like arguments at all and he was scared-ed because we had split up during our first adventure too. But he also told-ed me that he really likes the cave where we found-ed Etta, yes he did. Oh, I liked-ed it too, yes I do, can I add that to my interview, can I, huh?" *makes puppy face*

Chomper: "These Sharpteeth were ridiculous! Please try to make my kind look better in the next movie, that's humiliating! If you don't, I will eat you all! (everybody giving Chomper a strange look) Well, just kidding. Anyway, I was happy that I at least got another movie I could play in so that makes up for it a little.

Ruby: "Oh, I liked this movie because it was a movie I was playing in. But I had hoped for me and Chomper to get more screentime, more screentime we should have got. This Wild Arms guy was really strange though, strange he was.

-------------------------------------------
second: (very cool question, I'll soon stumble upon this scene in my fanfiction so this is probably some sort of practise for me ^^spike)

Littlefoot: "Oh, this was a truly dark day in my life..."
Petrie: Yeah, me almost get eaten!"
Littlefoot: "Sometimes, we have to do things because we have to, not because we want to. We had no choice but to make sure Sharptooth doesn't find the Great Valley - it would have been a disaster! We needed to get his attention but we also needed to be a step ahead of him, you see?"
Petrie: "Uhh, what you mean?"
Littlefoot: "Remember how we shoved that huge rock over the ledge so it hit Sharptooth in the end? We could only do it because Sharptooth was below us in the water. If we had simply yelled to attract his attention, he surely would have noticed us too, but maybe he would have attacked us up where we were preparing to push the rock into the pond and the plan would have failed. We needed to make sure he'd get into the water without threatening this so we needed to lure him into the water. Spike and I were needed to push the rock, Petrie couldn't swim nor fly back then so it was too risky to use him. That left only Ducky because she could swim so she could escape Sharptooth in the water while everybody else would have been an easy target! I really felt sorry that she had to go through this and you can believe me that I apologised more than once for it but she wasn't mad at me at all. I'm not sure why I grinned at her like that back then but I know it was not okay."
Petrie: "Well, me grin 'cause me just happy it not me. Me know that stupid but that what me was thinking there... Ducky not mad at me, she really happy when she see me not eat by Sharptooth after all... but she almost squeeze me to death, maybe she mad at me after all?" :confused

To the Gang: Some of you have siblings, some of you even have a lot of them. Are you happy with the number of sublings you have?

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Quote from: Ducky123,Aug 26 2016 on  10:03 PM
To the Gang: Some of you have siblings, some of you even have a lot of them. Are you happy with the number of sublings you have?
Ruby: I love my little brother and sister. I miss the days when I was with them for the most of day.  

Ducky: My family is big, yep yep yep! I'm happy I have so many beloved siblings. Do you, big brother Spike?

Spike: *licks Ducky*

Petrie: I love my siblings. But sometimes me wish their beaks not so sharp...

Cera: What can I say? Who will dare to touch Tricia will feel MY special threehorn touch!  x(cera

Littlefoot: You know, there's days when I am dreaming I had sibling brother...

Chomper: I understand you... But I'm glad. For me, you are my elder brother. I don't wish for better brother than you, Littlefoot.

Littlefoot: *makes grateful smile* Thank you, my little brother.

----------------------

Littlefoot: Now do you know that big ground sharpteeth CAN swim?
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412