The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

lessons

chomperhugger

• Ruby
    • View Profile
well i came up with the idea of what lessons do u learn in different films! :)
   so ive been thinking this type of topic would be interesting if i share
  it to you all, btw lbt has alot of lessons you can learn from...and that's how
   i came up with this topic.

the question is: what different lessons can u learn in lbt?

i want you to come up with 1 or 2 answers, so thnx!!!

yours truly,

chomperhugger :DD

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Small lies can cause BIG problems."  :yes
LBT XI (my fav)
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

chomperhugger

• Ruby
    • View Profile

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: chomperhugger,Aug 3 2008 on  07:43 AM
i mean lillefoot :D
   sry :^.^:
No worries mate!  :^.^:
Just remove one of the O's.
It's Lillefot.  :P:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I just enjoy watching the movies and watching & listening to the songs, I don't really learn much, one of the things about being old.   :p

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Maybe, the questions is not what one have learned, but what one can learn?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I remember that when I was around 3-5 I learned a lot from these movies including how to be nice, make friends, and share with others.  These movies were nothing but a good influence on me and I still think that kids can benefit from these movies even today. :yes Especially today when 99% of the shows have the common theme of "get what you want, no matter what the cost and who you have to s*** on." <_<

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Aug 3 2008 on  06:50 PM
I remember that when I was around 3-5 I learned a lot from these movies including how to be nice, make friends, and share with others.  These movies were nothing but a good influence on me and I still think that kids can benefit from these movies even today. :yes Especially today when 99% of the shows have the common theme of "get what you want, no matter what the cost and who you have to s*** on." <_<
Exactly!  This is one of many reasons I like LBT.  It teaches folks true morals :yes.  I've known of and loved this series since I was seven, and I feel LBT has really influenced who I am today.  One little thing LBT did for me that has made a big difference was help me learn to get a grip on and control my terribly short temperament when I was that age(Lord knows what I'd be like otherwise :o).  It is a wonderful series, and one I will not hesitate to share with any offspring I ever have :yes.

buffypii

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/buffypii
I think we learn how to love others for who they are, and not for what we want them to be...