The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Your Laws

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Law #81 - Swatting, the pretense of sending the SWAT Team, or equivalent, to a location where no crime is actually taking place, will result in a minimum 10 year sentence in prison.  Someone getting hurt will increase it to 25 years and someone dying will increase it to life.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Good one, Pokeplayer. That one should be real!!

Law #82: Anyone who doesn’t like that their kids or grandkids are adult LBT fans shall be forced to watch all 14 LBT movies and all 26 TV episodes.

If they also don’t like that their kid/grandkid likes dinosaurs independent of LBT, they will need to read 500 pages of scientific articles on dinosaurs.

If this continues after the appropriate aforementioned punishment(s) have been fulfilled, the offender(s) will watch Denver The Last Dinosaur, Dinosaur Train, and in severe cases, Barney.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^^*gasps* You monster!  Watching Barney is too cruel!  Even if they hate dinosaurs and can't accept those who love them.

Anyways...

Law #83 - Sales Associates and Cashiers, regardless of where they work, are not allowed to be bullied.  Breaking of this law shall result in your food, clothing, furniture, gaming, etc supply being cut off until a sincere apology is made.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984 on Apr 2 2018, 01:17:44 AM
^^*gasps* You monster!  Watching Barney is too cruel!  Even if they hate dinosaurs and can't accept those who love them.
Yeah, I like to think of myself as a nice person, but I can be cruel sometimes. :p

Law #84 (basically some amendments to Law #82 to make punishments harsher for those who don’t hate dinosaurs, but hate that an adult in their family likes dinosaurs):

First, Law #82 is expanded to protect all adult family members, not just kids and grandkids of the offenders.

Second, hating that an adult family member likes LBT (or dinosaurs in general), despite not hating one or both of those things yourself, is automatic grounds for having to watch not just LBT, but also Denver The Last Dinosaur, Dinosaur Train, and Barney.

Lastly, if you hate that an adult family member likes dinosaurs independent of LBT, despite not hating dinosaurs yourself, you must also read 1500 pages of scientific papers on dinosaurs, instead of the 500 that those who hate dinosaurs have to read per Law #82 (hey, you like dinosaurs, right?).

Good thing my family seems to be warming up to me liking LBT, because they really don't hate dinosaurs. :p
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 08:39:45 AM by Littlefoot505 »

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Law #85 - Diplomatic Immunity is still a thing and is required for EVERY country and EVERY citizen.  However, it does not cover things like murder, theft, smuggling of any kind, poaching, abuse (human or animal) and a number of other things.  Lists for each country will be checked before given approval.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Law #86 - Patent trolling is now a serious crime.  If found guilty, you will lose said patent and pay $1,000,000 to the parties you are trying to sue.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Law #87: Anyone who argues that climate change is a myth will be forced to live in a coastal city or Phoenix, AZ, USA for the rest of their lives. If they choose to live in Phoenix, the only places they'll be allowed to vacate to during the summer months are Tucson, Yuma, and Death Valley.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 12:26:46 PM by Littlefoot505 »

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Law #88: All drivers of any German luxury car or any 'Subaru' brand car with a turbocharged engine must pass a written exam to renew their driver's licenses every 90 days. Additionally, they must retake Drivers' Ed and pass a road test at least once per year.

Note: Nissan drivers would also be included in this law, but their cars were all jettisoned into space per Law #78 :p
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 12:24:21 AM by Littlefoot505 »

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Law #89: Everyone who moved to Colorado for the legalized marijuana will be forced to leave the state, and if they want to re-enter Colorado for any reason, they will need a visa barring them from staying permanently.

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
Law #90: Anyone who denounces the possibility of LBT getting a new sequel within the next ten years shall be branded as a Land Before Time traitor in the eyes of LBT fans worldwide. Furthermore, they will be forced to read LBT fanfiction for a whole year in the hope their claims will be proven otherwise. If this does not change their views, they will remain branded as LBT traitors for all time.
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ Nice one!

Law #91: Hydraulic fracturing, commonly known as "fracking", is now illegal, and all areas that have already been fracked will have to be properly remediated.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Law #92: Anyone who goes to graduate school for paleontology or environmental science will receive a full-ride scholarship

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Law #93: Driving big long trucks will require a minimum of 3 months worth of training.  If an accident is caused by the trucker, they must retake the training from the beginning.

(Would you believe me if I told you it's only 6 days for the training to drive those in real life?  I'm not kidding here.  Seriously, I wish I was.)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Law #94: Review Bombing is illegal.  If you want to give a bad review, you have to have the proper experience.  In the case of a movie or TV show, you have to watch it.  In the case of a song, you have to listen to it.  In the case of a game, you have to play it.  Also, doing it for a very short amount of time doesn't count.  Amount for proper experience will be a case by case basis.  Breaking this law will result in you not being allowed on any sites that allow users to review.  On top of that, your review will be removed.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Law#95: Subway shall henceforth be renamed "Sooubway", and anyone caught calling it Subway will be forced to watch all videos by TheOdd1sOut in which he mentions Sooubway. If they continue, they will be banned from Sooubway for life.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
This looks like a fun game! :)

Law #96: @DiddyKF1 is dubbed as the official voice actor of Petrie! :)petrie

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
Law #96: @DiddyKF1 is dubbed as the official voice actor of Petrie! :)petrie

Oh! *blushes* :)petrie

Law #97: All LBT movies shall be released in surround sound to make fan dubs easier!
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Law #98: Anyone convicted of falsely accusing someone of rape or sexual assault is served a mandatory sentence equivalent to the sentence that the accused person would've received if that person was proven guilty of rape or sexual assault. Also, he/she would be forced to register on a "False Accusation" list.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Law #99: PeTA is hereby shutdown and the bosses are made to pay for all cases of animal cruelty with appropriate punishments.  Said punishments will be decided by those most effected by these monsters.  After all that, said building shall be leveled in front of them.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Law #100: All court cases must be fair and unbiased. You will either win or lose based on the facts and evidence, not by how much money a person or company has.