The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are you thinking about?

Amaranthine · 1116 · 77006

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
I'm thinking about how to get rid of most of my old posts in this forum. They are outright embarrassing. Is there a way to display all my posts instead of just my created topics?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about my day at work today. I worked really hard and now almost every part of my body is weary. After a good night's sleep I should be back on track.  :)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I'm currently trying to decide what I want to have for supper, as I am starting to get hungry.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 08:05:05 PM by StardustSoldier »

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Currently trying to think how to spend my day. I'll probably read a book. That sounds like a good plan.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Reading books is always a good plan. Speaking of which, I'm thinking that I'll probably head downtown to the library today to pick up a book (Red Rising by Pierce Brown), and possibly have a late lunch downtown as well.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about not procrastinating on my summer assignments so I don't have any unneeded stress or added pressure once September arrives again. This would be a tough task indeed, but I can accomplish anything if I put my mind to it! :P

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks Anagnos, I need it.

Well, I have all four of the assignments as of today. Honestly, they're not that bad at all. I thought it was going to be worse, but the workload is quite fair given the amount of time we have for summer vacation. English and AP Psychology will take a bit longer, but the other two I could possibly finish in just one or two days if I worked a lot on those. I'm relieved overall. :)

But still, I shan't procrastinate! :lol

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That's good that you don't have too large of a workload. Gotta get some enjoyment out of summer right?

Speaking of enjoying summer, tomorrow after work I'll be heading out for the weekend to do a little hiking trip on Saturday. Looks like I might be lucky as Saturday and Sunday are the only 2 sunny days in the forecast :p

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Tomorrow is the last full day of school for me. Then after that for two weeks will be all regents/finals. I've prepared well for Geometry and Living Environment, so I should do excellent on them. :)

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I was kind of hyperventilating in school today. I just cannot believe the school year flew by like that. Freshman yesterday, sophomore the next.

Tempus fugit can't be any truer than it already is.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I just took my Geometry Regents today. It was pretty easy for the most part, except for a few questions that gave me a hard time because either I forgot the concept, or because it's just very hard itself. All in all, it was pretty painless mostly. :)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Realizing that it is almost the end of November and almost Christmas. My one year anniversary on this forum is basically imminent at this point. :)

Sometimes I really wished that I could learn anything I want at anytime, for as long as I want, at the pace that’s comfortable for me as well, so that I could pursue the things I really want and the topics that really matter to me. :/

School doesn’t seem to offer that freedom of course.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about how long it has been since I wrote anything. I'm starting to miss that. 

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's been quite a while since I've written anything as well. Thankfully, I am going to resume working on my December story prompt today. :idea

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Thinking about how I hate school when it's vacation, but am suddenly okay with it when the semester starts. The irony.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.