The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are you thinking about?

Amaranthine · 1115 · 76979

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Ok. :) Hehe

I'm thinking that I need to clean my room, take those apple workshops, take care of my Gypsy Fluffykins, and poke something. xD :DD

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
It's 23:20 here, and I'm thinking about what I shall eat for lunch at work tomorrow.  Think I'll have Pasta.  :idea
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I'm depressed due to my financial situation and I'm thinking of ways to get more business. :( It's been kinda slow lately.

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about my cat. He weighs 11 pounds. Interesting..

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
I'm thinking...

ï I'm feeling about as lethargic as a three-toed sloth on decaf. (Well, that might be an exaggeration, but I'm lying on a bed typing this from a laptop, and I really don't want to move right now. :p)

ï I love Lillefot's new avatar. It's so cute. :smile

ï I never liked that "glass half full or half empty" metaphor either. The way I see it, the glass either wasn't filled up all the way, or someone's already drunk out of it.

ï For the second night in a row, I missed the beginning of the night's first episode of Wild Pacific on the Discovery Channel, darn it! :slap (Oh well; I'll just wait for the second airing...)

ï Wow, and I thought I wouldn't be any good at this game!

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^ You? Not good? It's the intellects that have the most interesting subjects to think about and discuss. :)

I'm thinking that I need to exercise my brain more...for some reason...I just feel stupid a lot.... :p

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Jul 14 2009 on  10:35 AM
^ You? Not good? It's the intellects that have the most interesting subjects to think about and discuss. :)
That's very kind of you. :)

The problem is that I would come to this thread thinking, "Now what can I post here?"
*I'm trying to think of something I'm thinking about so I can say what I'm thinking about.*
:blink: :wacko: :P:
Obviously, I needed to be thinking about something before coming to post in this thread.

Right now, I'm thinking about how ridiculous my brothers and sister look right now: playfully (I hope) fighting over a miniature Hershey's chocolate bar like a trio of famished Struthiomimus squabbling over a hummingbird egg. :lol (I hope they never find out I typed this.)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Currently, I'm thinking about the fact I leave for Florida on Tuesday!  :)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Someone is irritating me badly....I wish I could just ignore them...but it's hard to when they are basically EVERYWHERE!!! :anger <_<  -_-  :rolleyes:  :angry:  :mad  :rolleyes

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking of payday. Coming up in 6 days.  :D
And this would be my 3000th post. Lets all peform a wave!
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm thinking of writing and wondering if I should really do so, cause the fanbase for it might be a little unreceptive and thus if the story didn't get any attention I'd have another unfinished story sitting around gathering dust.

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Golly, there be thousends of things i be pondering about! Mostly fanfic ones.. Thinking of what to write in the next chapter of Journey to the Island, Thinking of writing a Lord of the Rings fanfic based on the idea of "What would happen if Evil had won", Thinking of what to write in the next chapter of "The Dragons Reign" And what else? It's troublesome pondering stuff for fanfics. Painful too! :anger  :rolleyes  :anger  :rolleyes

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about how my food will come out when I cook tomorrow at home.  I cook once a week for the family.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm glad sorted out a few things. I hope my session with the spiritualist guy can help me even more. :)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Right now, I'm thinking 'bout whether or not to get back into Tae Kwon Do.  I was in it as a little kid, and lately I've been kinda missing it.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
What to do tomorrow.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That I'm glad I am done with the screenshots of the 12th lbt movie.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Gah...I woke up at 3:00 am...:p Stupid sickness....

If I broke up with him, I would be devastated and so would he, but I also can't help but think if I did, would I be relieved?

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I wonder how or why my sister could be such an evil witch? im shaking, ticked off and crying. Not even a thanks for baby sitting her daughter, she just bites our heads off! sometimes i wish she wasn't even a part of my family! Im sorry, im just up the point where i feel like im about to explode