The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Survival RP Discussion

Nahla · 51 · 6336

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sure you can have him,and thats fine you can join in when you can.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: somerandomfangirl,Jul 6 2013 on  01:33 AM
Of course I'll join. I'll be Littlefoot's grandparents again. I might fill in for some of the other adults too if nobody wants them. :yes
*finger-poke* Can I have one of those?

If not, can I have Tria :DD

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You could take Tria and one of the Grandparents :yes Not sure you much they'll appear in the RP though.
Inactive, probably forever.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Works too :3 (if somerandomfangirl wants to hand one over, that is :p )

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Yeah, you can have a grandparent Sleepy. I think it might be fun if one does one and one does the other. Any one you want in particular?

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
YAY!! ^-^  I'd prefer Grandma, but you can choose which one I get :3

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I'm easy with who I do, so you can have Grandma if you wish. :yes

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sure Sleepy.

Also Ducky123,not being rude but please do not make decisions about who can play who,thats my job.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It was a suggestion, not a decision  :rolleyes

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'll fill in for Mama Swimmer and Trica,so we have all characters now.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ok guys we need to start the actual blizzard soon,I'll start it off the 'next day' in the RP.

Anyone got any other ideas that can happen as well?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sadly nothing aside from illnesses due to the harsh freezing wind...

Two things I wanna ask/suggest other than your question nahla:
  • I just wrote a post about Thicknose. Should I continue his thought or should it remain untold? It may be better to tell you my actual thought first? :unsure:
  • chaosdestruction hasn't posted for Petrie yet. Since it would be weird if everyone is in search of shelter but Petrie's not, do you think someone should fill in? I'd do it.
If I can think of ideas, I'll let you know, Nahla :yes

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm okay with that :/

I might have some ideas but those might be sligthly clichee :confused

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
First of all, if this blizzard is really this bad, will the adults suggest moving somewhere else until it passes? If they don't, then why not? I don't mind them being trapped in the great valley, if that's what you're going for, but unless your planning for this to devolve into Donner-party style desperation and infighting, it'll be hard to work out dramatic plot elements if nothing can go in or out of the valley. What is this blizzard, anyway? Is it simply a freak of nature snow storm, a Plauge with a supernatural cause, or something ambiguous that could be interpreted as either (much like the bad luck of Saurus rock)?

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If Chaos doesn't appear with Petrie soon,we gonna have to find a fill in.

And I have no idea Loyfe,I really did not think about it,only ones able to get in and out are flyers going after help.

And it just a freak snow.

I been in a freak storm once,but it was dust not snow.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Some may suggest moving to the area where they stayed at the end of I think the 8th movie.  If the pass or ways out are snowed in & blocked then maybe only flyers can get there.  They could rest there, get water then fly some food back.  Though likely not enough to keep everyone fully fed since a flyer can only carry so much even if it's bundled so they could carry it in their feet by another flyer.  Also in a tv episode they found a spot with some green food, not sure if such a place would exist or if it may not.  It seems that in the tv episode, if I recall correctly it could be said to be towards the end of the cold time, not the beginning so may not help in this situation.  

Water could maybe be gotten in some underground rivers in caves maybe and underground ponds/pools.  Also in I think the 7th movie some of the herds seemed to be able to fit in a large cave.  Not sure if it is still around or an earthshake damaged it.  some could maybe shelter in various other caves.

Just some ideas I had,  some may not work, or none may, based on the circumstances.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The valley flyers could get out and get the children food since I'm guessing the adults would put them first.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Yes Ma'am I can send Mama Flyer out when we get there

chaosdestruction

• Chomper
    • View Profile
ïchaosdestruction hasn't posted for Petrie yet. Since it would be weird if everyone is in search of shelter but Petrie's not, do you think someone should fill in? I'd do it.

Greetings I'm back. Sorry for not posting earlier. New games, reunion with Netflix, ect.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sorry about mixing up the fog and snow. I've been really busy with finals lately and have been taking what time I can muster to skin through the posts to get something quickly written down into a post. I'll make sure my posts are higher quality from now on.

Also, quick question: would anybody be interested in a Lord of the Flies style paranoia that something's in the fog to increase group tension?