The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Fanfic

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Unfortunately, I did not make the lyrics. I will add the disclaimer for it, but Almost Paradise is a song most noticeably from the musical Footloose, but when I envisioned this scene, I had to use it.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
With school done and being back from vacation, Chapter 10 is FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY UP!!!!!!!!

No, I did not completely forget about my story!

I'm sorry if this chapter is not as well thought of as the others. This is what happens when I have writers block for a few months. I hope to regain my touch later on through the story. Otherwise, please bear with me :unsure:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Chapter 11 is up! There are quite a few surprises in this chapter, especially the one at the very end! Hope you guys enjoy it, and don't fret about the end!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Looking good, LBTFan13 :yes!  I cannot wait to find out what happens with Littlefoot and the fastbiters.  Man, this fanfic is pretty suspensful indeed :).  BTW, the part about Mr. Threehorn crying made my heart wrench :cry.  I don't know how I'd react to such a scene in a sequel.  Poor guy.  It sheds a different light on his internal self :(.  Anyhoo, keep up the great work there :^.^:.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Here it is! Chapter 12 is up!!!!!!!!!!! Please read it when you guys get the chance, and let me know what you think!

LBT Revenge - Chapter 12

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Nice cliffhanger and battle scene.

I especially like your rendition of Sierra... he's even more of a bastard in this story than he is in the movie.

The only thing that's a little strange is the use of the word "god".

On a side note, how old is the gang?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yaaay!  The update I've been waiting for :D!  Aw, man!  The upcoming Pterano vs. Sierra battle.  That'll be a good read.  I sure hope the Gang gets out of that mess well and in one piece :unsure:.  Keep it coming :yes!

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
That chapter was great! I enjoyed that the gang finally were reunited, but Sierra just had to ruin the moment.

I knew Sierra was a coward, but to use Littlefoots friends as hostages...that's low...even for him!

I can't wait for the next chapter....the Pterano vs. Sierra battle is going to RULE!!!!

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well, here it is. The moment you've all been waiting for, or at least most of you have. Chapter 13 is up, and it is the fight to the death between Pterano and Sierra. Hopefully I have written it to your likings and have met your expectations and wishes. This fight was very hard for me to come up with, especially since I kind of wanted to make it a little epic. Anyway, read the chapter, comment on it, and hopefully you guys like it,

I think the next chapter will be the last, as I have been working on this story for a long time now. Once I finish posting it, then I will start coming up with ideas for another story, so I'll keep you guys posted. Besides that, enjoy:

Chapter 13

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Loved it, LBTFan13 :yes!  I can't wait to see the ending of the story.  Too bad Pterano's in bad shape :(.  Phew!  He really kicked some flyer tail in that chapter.  Go Pterano  :^.^:!

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That was most interesting to read, sadly I missed some episodes so I'll have to re-read maybe the whole plot :blink: . But I liked what I saw. Keep it up!

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cliffhanger ending! SO the question is does pterano survive?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Pterano can't die! He's Pterano the Great! He just beat Seirra...and looked AWESOME doing it too.

Well in any case I look forward to the ending. I do hope Pterano survives...it would make me very sad to see Petrie lose his uncle like this.

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I also hope Pterano survives too, in the last chapter. But there's one thing that I didn't bring up in my other review? And that is during the Sierra vs Pterano fight, I noticed that you didn't have Pterano and Sierra going for any cheap shot's like to each others groin area. Which I kind of found a little disappointing, I mean you have two flyers, that have a real major hatred for one another! But the newest chapter's still turned out to be really good though.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
THAT was an AWESOME fight scene. For some reason Navras from the Matrix Revolutions Soundtrack kept playing in my head.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well, here it is. The last chapter in my fanfic. I decided to mix two songs in the end, and hopefully it creates a nice effect. I am so happy with this story, and I can't wait to start another one. Hopefully you guys like it, and thanks for sticking through with it til the end.

Chapter 14/The End

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Loved it! A heartwarming end to an otherwise dark and high tension story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I love how ya ended it, LBTFan13 :yes!  It is a sweet ending to a suspenseful fanfic.  Thanks for sharing it with us :yes.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
For anybody who hasn't gotten the chance to travel over to fanfiction.net, I have decided to post my fanfic on the forum here so everybody can read it right here! Those of you who have already read it, you don't have to read it again, but if you feel like it then great!

I'm going to post the story slowly by chapter so you guys can have time to comment or just to take a breather. Also, if you guys want to help give me suggestions for any future projects, I would be more than happy to listen to them!

Anyway, here is the prologue of the story:

The Land Before Time

Revenge

Prologue

It was a stormy night in the Mysterious Beyond. Many sharpteeth were running about, looking for their families and trying to get out of the down pouring rain. Lightning lit the sky as two fliers desperately flew to the safety of Hanging Rock. The wind fought them for what seemed like hours even though it only took them two minutes to reach the cavern. Once underneath the rock, they shook their wings dry and looked at each other. Although both the same size, one was a light brown color while the other a somewhat dark pink.

“I’m getting sick and tired of this weather,” the pink flier complained. “Why can’t we find a place with no sky water?”

“Quit your whining,” the other flier scolded. “We only have to deal with this just a little bit longer. It won’t be long now until we return back to the Great Valley.”

“Yeah, and then we can get our revenge on those bratty children once and for all!” The pink flier began to laugh maniacally a little. “What’s the plan anyway?” The brown flier stared at him.

“You forgot already Rinkus?”

“No I didn’t Sierra!” Rinkus objected. “I’m just too excited, that’s all.”

“Well, it can’t hurt,” Sierra agreed. “Ok then. Why are we here?” Rinkus thought for a moment.

“We were forced here, by those pesky little hatchlings.” Sierra nodded

“That’s right. There was one spiketail, that annoying big mouth we kidnapped before, one threehorn, Pterano’s nephew, and that longneck. It’s because they foiled our plot to get the Stone of Cold Fire that we ended up here. Now then, what are we going to do to them?”

“We’re gonna hurt them!” Rinkus exclaimed. “We’re gonna make them suffer!”
“Especially the longneck,” Sierra pointed out. “I will personally take great pride in toying with him.” Sierra began an evil laugh, and then Rinkus joined