The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Saw 2 new movies :)

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Doom and RV B) (Yea I decided to get off my lazy butt and watch Doom :lol:). And I surely didn't regret it!

So RV I saw at the theatre about an hour ago, and it was fuuuuunny :lol Just as funny as the previews were so I'm happy :lol:

Doom I watched with my friend in my living room last night, and it was amazing. I had no idea it was going to be like it was. The first-person view part was just incredible (No worries, not spoilin anything :lol:). They really captured it as if you were playing the game again, it was just insane. A must-see if you were a fan of Doom 3. :yes

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haha sweet! :p
Doom is one of those that I should watch one day just for the heck of it.  RV does indeed look funny, but I don't have the guts to ask any of my friends to watch it with me, lol.  I'll probably try to find it and watch it on my own sometime.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
RV was pretty good, I thought. Famiyly film, but its good to see Robin Williams return to comedy none the less.

"Doom". Fun popcorn flick. Not much like the games, but fun.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf