The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Beatles

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Enough said. Tell why, if you can.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Yes.  One of the first rock bands I ever grew to like.  Songs are pretty simple, nothing too complicated in their early years.  Later years (the druggie years) I don't enjoy, but by then McCartney and co. were packing it in anyway.

ZENUS-X

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Beatles is a excellent group. They are unique who could to transform rock into classics music. My favorite songs of them are "Yestarday", "I feel fine", "Yellow submarine".

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I enjoy their music.  I like their pre drug era music far more then their drug era.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I love them. First off, they are British. Secondly, they have a lot of good songs. Thirdly, I can't think of anything.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
So you like the drug years Austin?

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm indifferent. I can't say that they were the best, but they still had some good songs.

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
im not a big fan of classic rock, it just not my style

NaNaNa

• Spike
    • View Profile
The Beatles were quite possibly the most influential band of all time. Like them or not, you've probably been influenced by them.

Personally I think they're one of the best, definitely in my top 5. Strawberry Fields Forever is my favorite

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I really like a lot of Beatles tunes; it's hard to name just one song as my favorite.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes I love the Beatles they're a awesome band that made great music

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
The Beatles were my absolute favourite band back in high school, as well into my early college years. That was the time of my life when I was utterly obsessed with them. I made it my mission to not only collect all their albums, but all of their post-Beatle solo albums as well. I'm not as much as an active fan of them nowadays, but I still really like their music.

It's interesting to see that a few people didn't care for their later output. While I do love their early rock 'n' roll songs as well, I enjoy their drug years because it's when they really began to branch out and get creative in the studio. By the time you make it to Sgt. Pepper's, you can see how musically diverse they were becoming.

As Littlefoot fan 1990 said, I don't think I could narrow it down to just one favourite song. They have so many great ones, and sometimes it depends on my mood. But right now "Within You Without You" is stuck in my head. It might be my favourite George song, at least.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Thanks for making me search this band, one of the best decisions that I've made. Yes, I said it - this is the first time I am listening to their songs, so thank you for that.  :) My personal favorite so far is Yesterday.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That's really cool. I'm glad we were inadvertently able to transform you into a fan. I can remember when I first got into them years ago, and how exciting it was to discover all their cool music. Their compilation "1" is the first album of theirs I ever owned and listened to.

Once you've listened to enough of them, let me know if you have a favourite album. Mine is Abbey Road.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Beatles were a band I first listened to in my teens and I gotta say them and The Who are bands that helped change the Music scene of the 1960s.

Just great songs, great albums. One of my favourite songs is Yesterday but I also really like the 16 minute Abbey Road Medley.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 07:06:05 PM by Enchanted-Valley96 »

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Watching an episode of “Mad About You” that feat. Yoko Ono.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
The Beatles were the band that really got me into music to begin with. They were like my first "phase"  :^^spike

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you have a favourite Beatles song(s)? Mine might be "A Day in the Life".

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
A Day in the Life is so good. I really like the Abbey Road medley, but I suppose that's multiple songs. "Mother Nature's Son" is a favorite  :MomCompassion

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
A Day in the Life is a masterpiece and nobody will convince me otherwise until the day I die.