The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Into Cyrodiil

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dar Ma got dressed herself and headed back to Northern Goods, she reached the door and wentinside and soon began setting up shop for the day.
- at nearly 8, the trio off travelers staggered into Cheydinhall, all 3 were exhausted,  but Nicula kept nick from collapsing and ended up more or less dragging him along until they reached the Mages guild on the other side of the river. Deetsan was waiting at the front enterance.' well well, Nicula we meet again who are your friends?' ths is Nick and dru essa" Nicula replied, well i wager you three have had a long journey. there are beds downstairs  you can talk to me more later, ater you have had a good rest Deetsan said as she pointed down some stairs to the common beds.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glides saw on the map he was closer to Cheydinhall then to the Priory.  He was close he had outfitted his mount for a tripl.  He wasn't sure how long till he'd be back.  Maybe a short time, maybe a long time.  he put the map away and turned his mount in the direction of Cheydinhall, riding till he arrived in the outskirts of the town.  He then started looking for places that may be an inn.  Not that he wanted to rest once he arrived but he'd be sure they had not changed to much where things were the last time he had passed through the town.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Deetsan guided the three of them to the room. dru essa and nick crashed onto the nearest beds they could find, and soon were asleep, neither of them bothering to change out of the clothes they were wearing. Nicula sat down on a bench, and deetsan went  upstairs and soon returned with two cups of hot tea.' a little ' wake me-up' she said and Nicula sipped at it tasting the strong aroma of peppermint.' thanks deetsan this is good.' she said gratefully taking a sip 'so how is the guild doing?' she asked as Deetsan Sat down next to her.
 oh fine. i've managed to keep the place running smoothly, but i hear the other guilds havent fared so well. they didnt even bother trying to restore the bruma guild as Jskar was the only one of the members left, hes been trying to find a new guild to latch on to, hes tried skingrad , anvil and Chorrol, but none of have really fit him. i know because the leaders of the guild halls  form a head council now, where we send each other letters and keep track of how things are going in the other guilds. i think they'll be sending him to this one next. we could use some one skilled in invisibility. and what about you? what brings you back here?' deetsan said looking at Nicula.'
"well I'm traveling as always, ran into Nick over there while in the Imperial city, he was running from some bandits, hes a bit strange, claiming hes from a distant land or some such, but well i've seen much worse.. Dru Essa there is a traveler we met at the Roxey Inn, and were forced to spend the night with..shes a merchant, trying to sell her wares' nicula said'. 'we've come together, so to speak, because there is safety in numbers. you're welcome to come with, if you want. you helped me with the count on the matter of the missing gold.''
 we'll see deetsan replied as she sipped her tea
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glides rode his horse towards where the inn was that he stayed at last time.  He went to the stables first, handing his horse over to the stableboy on hand, slipping him a bit of money as a tip.  Then he went into the inn to sign in and get some food, if they had any room or food.  He hoped they would have both.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dar Ma had lit all the candles when she heard steps from upstairs 'morning mother' Dar Ma called up to her mother 'i had my bath this morning.. it was good. talasma was there, and we had a nice conversation  now i'm refreshed for the week" she said.
-
 Nicula got up after finishing her tea and handed the empty cup back to Deetsan ' thanks for the tea, it was real good. i think i'll be able to move around nicely; deetsan took the cup set in down to her got it up and went over to nicula and hugged her, catching nicula by suprise. ."come with me she said and she led nicula up the stairs and turned and rheaded up another flight of steps towards her chambers '
 the moment the door closed behind nicula, deetsan undressed her with a spell, which caught the traveler by surprise.' Nicula covered her breasts and blushed as deetsan smirked at her ' what the heck Deetsan? didnt i tell you the last time  i was here not to cast  spells on me? if you want me that badly girl, ASK!' Nicula said, put out by the fact that she was naked in front of Deetsan. relax Nicula, this is just a temporary spell, it will dissipate in a few more seconds. i just wanted to try it out and see if it worked, and i didnt want to try it on on someone outside, since that counts as assault (and i dont want to spend time in prison), and i didnt want to try it on just anyone , but someone i know and like and can trust not to blab about such tests. hence why i tested it here in my chambers, and on you' she finished as Niculas clothes reappeared. nicula sighed as she felt her clothes were back again' dont do it again ok. look Deetsan.. i know you like girls.. a lot.. and i do care about you.. you've helped me out of quite a few jams here and in the ic, but this.. isnt the way to my heart, or into my bed.i dont like being some guinea pig you know.. now. i'll overlook this trial and wont say anything, since you do have a very good reputation in the guild and elsewhere, and wouldnt want this besmirching it.'
- and what about my reputation with you/ deetsan said, coming closer''i'm sorry for not asking..' nicula waved her away ' its alright, just dont do it again.you havent done anything to change how i feel about you.. but the next time, ask if you want to try a spell out on me or ask a favor of me..' aalright i'll do that Deetsan said. and pointed to her bookshelf ' ive gotten a few new books since you last here..want to look throiugh them with me?' A smile came to Niculas face' alright.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
His horse taken of Glides went into the inn to inquire about a room and a meal.  He walked in and paused a moment to let his adjust to the interior.  He had on his crusader armor and his weapons were sheathed as usual.  He walked to where the desk was.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nick stirred from his sleep a little after noon, as he slowly got to his feet. he yawned and stretched, feeling a bit refreshed, the nightmare he had endured at the Roxey inn had not repeated itself, for which Nick was grateful.  this was his second day in this world and nick was slowly starting to adjust to a world, with talking lizards, large cat-like creatures, and all sorts of creatures that in his world were fiction or myth.
- nicula smirked  as nick came out to the kitchen where deetsan was making a beef stew for herself and the other mages. dru essa joined the rest of them about 10 minutes later ' whats for breakfast' dru eSsa yawned ' soup' deetsan said.  help yourself.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Morning, dear. I hope you " Seed Neeus replied. "How is Talasma doing?".

-----------------------------------------

"So when do we leave?" john asked the khajiit.

"Soon. But first, there are some friends we must visit."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Shes doing well. she usually doesn't go to the public baths, she usually just uses the oak and Crossiers baths, but this time she made an exception.' Dar Ma said than noticed her mother was putting food and supplies into knapsacks.' mother? are you going somewhere? do you need me to run the shop while you are away? Dar Ma asked.
_
 Dru Essa and Nick sampled the soup and found it was real good. bread rolls, tea and  sweetrolls accompanied the soup.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Seed Neeus nodded. "The count of Cheydinhal requires a delivery, I should be back by tomorrow." The elder argonian replied, shouldering her knapsack, which contained many finely woven garments and other wares and left for the stables.

Seed Neeus unhitched the gate and walked to her horse, he was a proud chestnut stallion named Dusk. She mounted him and the argonian started her journey to the city of Cheydinhal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The human and the khajiit had just left Chorrol and made their way to the stables as well.

"So, these friends of yours? They obviously aren't in this city."

"No, they live in Cheydinhal, its about a day's ride from here on horseback.

With that, Qa'Dar approached a jet black mare with glowing red eyes, John already had an idea who this was.

As he and Qa'Dar mounted the mare's back, John couldn't help but mutter...

"Shadowmere."

Shortly after, they were off.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dar Ma Waved goodbye to her mother ' Stay Safe mom, dont leave the roads unless you have to.' she said as she watched her mother leave town. This was not the first time seed Nues had left things in Dar Ma's care, the young argonian was confident in her abilities as a merchant- she had learned from one of the best in Cyrodil.

- ru essa handed Deetsan some of her books, including ' magic garments of Ancient Times' 'ancient lovers' and' twisting souls' 'theres a lot of books here' deetsan said  how much for 'magic garments'? Deetsan asked ' 50 gold dru essa said a bit hopeful' deetsan went over to a picture of a scales and and puled it aside revealing a safe. She opened it with a key and took out a bag of gold ' therres 300 gold in hee' she said shutting the safe and locking the picture back in plasce..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Talasma soon assigned her aid to take over for her as she went up to her room to get some stuff ready, including an extra set of clothes. It wasn't long before she left the warmth of the Oak and Crosier and walked over to Northern Goods and Trade.

She rapped on the door. "Dar Ma, are you there?" She asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dar ma soon came to the door and opened in ' her face broadened into a smile as she saw Talasma ' Talasma! please come on..  she said kindly as she  held the door open for her friend. ' i'm glad you were punctual for our.. date' she smiled.
-
 nick had been given a room to stay while at the Mages Guild. he shared the room with Nicula, who had been given a bed in the corner.. the more he looked at nicula the more nick realized a familiarity about her that had eluded him at first glance..
 dru esssa was very pleased  ' deetsan had bought 5 books for 250 gold, easily making her her best customer in weeks. dru essa was impressed by Deetsans magical abilities - natural since she was the leader of the local guild and reputation around town had it she was one of the most highly-placed mages in the entire mages guild, and a personal favorite of the new archmage.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Thank you." Talasma replied as she entered. "To be honest, this one could not help but arrive on time."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
DAr Ma brought Talasma some milk from the  store kitchen and set it down before her ' so , how was business today?' she asked ,getting the business necessities out of the way first. ' Mothers headed to Cheydinhall on business, with the count. She'll be back tomorrow, hopefully. This isnt my first time managing Northern Goods by myself. There was the time she went to Anvil.. but enough about me, what about you? i'm forgetting my manners' Dar Ma blushed.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glides signed in at the inn, paid for his room, a private one.  Then he went to the dinning room to sit and look over what options there were, picking out some things he wanted and a meal.  Not quite a light meal, but sorta not quite medium also.  He wasn't in the mood to eat a large meal.  He took off his crusader helmet and put it on a seat next to to him.  Putting a spell on it in case of anyone trying to grab it & run off with it.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Talasma smiled. "Well, this one still has her mind on the morning...and a bit stressed after today's work." the khajiit replied, taking a seat near the young argonian.

"So, where should we begin?." She said nonchalantly.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
kissing I think' Dar Ma gave Talasma a smile ' keep it to the point at first, and go from there. ' so i take it you enjoyed our romp.. thats good, because i enjoyed it as well' Dar Ma admitted. ' i .. wasnt expecting you to kiss me or mate with me, and i thank for for it, and frankly, i want to do more with you. tonight, we'll have the chance to do that.. explore every inch, every position, every curve of each other.' Dar Ma said staring intently at Talasma.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Talasma blushed and stood up. She approached Dar Ma and placed her furred hands on Dar Ma's shoulders.

"That seems like a good start." Talasma purred before sealing Dar Ma in a french kiss.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dar ma wrapped her arms around talasma's neck and let the khajiit put her tongue deep into her mouth. dar ma settled into the kiss massaging talasmas tongue lustfully with hers, and let her claws move down talasmas shoulders towards her breasts. ' dar ma put her tongue into talasma mouth, feeling the khajiit's mouth against hers and tasted the hint of mead on talasmas tongue.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: