The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Geography Game

lbt/cty_lover · 3079 · 136428

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Utah is a western U.S. state defined by its vast expanses of desert and the Wasatch Range mountains.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Honshu - The largest and most populated island of Japan. It's 1300km long and a width varying from 50km to 230km and has a total area of 225,800km sq (about 60% of the total area of Japan), making it the seventh largest island in the world. It's population is over a hundred million (about 80% the total population of Japan), with around 25% of them in the Kanto area around Tokyo.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Uluru. Aboriginal name for Ayers Rock, a large rock formation located in the Australian Outback.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
United Kingdom - A country in Europe consisting of the island of Great Britain and a norther portion of the island of Ireland. It is the 11th largest country in Europe, the 21st most populated country in the world, and has the 12th longest coastline in the world. It consists of four "countries": England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.

- Berix

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Mesa - A city with approximately 500,000 people located in the southwestern United States in the suburbs of Phoenix, AZ.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ariel: A Jewish city in central Samaria, the northern half of the West Bank. It has a population of 19 000, making it the largest Israeli settlement in Samaria and it is the home to the newest university in the country.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Louisiana - a state in the south-central United States known for having a rich Creole culture. Its capital is Baton Rouge and its largest city is New Orleans.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Aberdeen - The third largest city in Scotland, and one of Scotland's 32 council areas. It's name comes from the medieval settlement named "Aberdon" (derived from the Gaelic "Obar Dheathain"), which means "the mouth of the Don".

- Berix

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Nordaustlandet (or North East Land) - The second largest island of Svalbard, a Norwegian archipelago straight north from Scandinavia. The island itself is uninhabited but it is a somewhat regular stop on Svalbard cruises.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Taos - a town in the northern part of the state of New Mexico (my home state! :)littlefoot ) located in the southwestern United States. It has approximately 6,000 people and is best known for skiing and its huge 'hippie' culture, as well as a population of Native Americans who still live in traditional 'pueblo' houses.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Saskatchewan - A province in Canada. It became a province on September 1, 1905 (at the same time as Alberta). It has an area of 651,900 sq km and a population of around 1.1 million, with half of those people living in the two largest cities of Saskatoon and the capital Regina. It is a land-locked region with over 100,000 lakes within its borders. Two towns near its southern border were the site of the hottest temperature ever recorded in all of Canada, 45C (113F) back in 1937.

- Berix

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Nigeria - a country in western Africa with a population of approximately 185,000,000. Its capital city is Abuja and its largest city is Lagos. English is the country's official language, however there are many tribal languages that are also spoken there.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Antananarivo - Capital and largest city of Madagascar. Located in the middle of the island and founded between 1610 and 1625, its name means "City of the Thousand" in honor of the one thousand soldiers originally assigned to guard the hilltop palace.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 08:55:35 PM by The Chronicler »

- Berix

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Old Crow (or Teechik in Gwich’in) - A small village in northern Yukon, Canada. It is one of the last villages to use Gwich’in language and the only community in Yukon that isn't connected to the road network. The village lies on the shores of the Porcupine River, a tributary of the Yukon river.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 08:58:04 AM by Sovereign »

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Williamsburg - A city in the US state of Virginia. It was founded in 1632 as Middle Plantation, replaced Jamestown as the Virginia colony's capital in 1699, then was replaced by Richmond in 1780 due to fears it would be vulnerable to a British invasion during the American Revolution. Today, the popular tourist destination of Colonial Williamsburg (the restored historic part of the city) is part of the so-called Historic Triangle (along with nearby Jamestown and Yorktown) that receives four million visitors each year.

- Berix

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Gdansk - A port city on the shores of the Baltic Sea in northern Poland. Historically known as Danzig, the city of Gdansk was a member of the Hanseatic League in the Middle Ages. It is the center of the Pomeranian Voivodeship and stands at the mouth of the Vistula river. The city also lies relatively close to Malbork castle, the medieval center of the Teutonic Knights and world's largest brick castle.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kazakhstan - A former Soviet republic in central Asia (in fact, it was the last of the former Soviet republics to declare independence from Russia). With an area of 2.7 million sq km (1 million sq mi) it is the ninth largest country in the world, and the largest land-locked country in the world. With a population of around 18 million, it has a relatively low population density. Its capital is Astana, and its largest city is Almaty (which used to be the capital until it was moved in 1997).

- Berix

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Niue - A semi-independent country and an associated state of New Zealand in the Pacific Ocean. Its capital is called Alofi (the second smallest capital in the world) and the country's population is a mere 1,600. It is one of the largest coral atolls in the world and as such, it is trying to promote tourism as a engine for its economy but its more than isolate location hinders those efforts greatly. Niuean is a member of the Polynesian language family.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 12:57:36 PM by Sovereign »

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Egypt - One of the world's oldest nation-states that endured for thousands of years, the modern country began with its independence from Britain in 1922. With a population of over 95 million, it is the most populated Arabic country, the third most populated country in Africa, and the fifteenth most populated country in the world, but the vast majority of them live along the Nile river and delta, with the rest of the country being sparsely populated. With an area of over one million sq km (nearly 400,000 sq mi) it is the 29th largest country in the world.

- Berix

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Telluride - a town in the western United States located in the state of Colorado. It has about 2,500 people and is renowned for skiing. It used to be a mining town, and it actually got its name from the various telluride ores present there.