The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Regarding ANY LBT 14 Topics

Petrie. · 468 · 70268

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
First of all...FEATHERED DINOSAURS I'M SO EXCITED WUUUGHGHG

Second of all...REBA (well, if they got her on board, it can't be TOO bad...)

Thirdly, it doesn't look too bad. The voice acting is pretty nice. Felix doesn't do too bad of a job as Littlefoot. Anndi's definitely in this, which I am so happy about, as well as Rob Paulson with Spike. It's him from the sound of Spike's grunt. Also, Chomper and Ruby! They'll at least be in the movie, even if they're not part of the gang...but at least they're in it. The animation quality looks a bit better than 13 or the TV series to me. All in all, it seems pretty promising. Kind of weird title tweak though. But, aslong as it's the same movie I'm cool with it.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I've also noticed, in the clip of Chomper and Ruby, Chomper has 2 fingers on each hand like he did in the 2nd movie.:) like a real T-rex

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This is a great thing to wake up to on my day off! :DD

I really wanna know what role Ruby and Chomper are gonna play in this movie too, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. It's hard to get much information from half a second of screen time. :p
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Well, I was expecting something fairly soon, but I certainly wasn't expecting this! Woah! :wow

I'm going to say my thoughts and the things I noticed in the trailer:

First of all, it looks fairly promising still. I'm happy that the animation is still in it's good ol' 2D form. It's nice to hear that just about all of the LBT veterans are back to voice the Gang of Five (excluding Littlefoot, of course). Saying that, Felix Avitia has done a pretty great job, he really does sound like Littlefoot.  :DD

The animation looks like it's progressed a little bit. It seems a bit sharper than before, and the backgrounds look a little brighter and more detailed, and overall the animation looks like it'll be an improvement over the TV series and the last couple of LBT movies. The characters seem to look more or less the same, which is good. They gave the new carnivores feathers, though. Awesome!

I'll be honest, I doubted that Chomper and Ruby would be in this film, so I'm surprised to see them. I do wonder what their role will be in this film, especially since they don't seem to be travelling with the main five in the rest of the trailer. Also, well done animators for giving Chomper two fingers again! Well spotted, DalekDino!

The baby swimmers are adorable! I'm guessing that they might be Ducky and Spike's new siblings?

I haven't actually heard of Reba, but it looks like she'll be voicing our new character for this film. I wasn't expecting a flyer of all things, but she actually looks like a pretty interesting character. I'm assuming she joins the gang to help them look for Bron, and appears to comfort Littlefoot along the way. 'Look for the Light' sounds quite nice from the snippet I've heard so far.

I wonder why Bron ended up going to the fire mountain of all things. It doesn't really seem like a very good place to go, whatever the reason. I wonder if it's anything to do with the snow, although I'm not entirely sure what the connection could be there. I also wonder what happened there that prevented him from coming back. Maybe he got trapped or something? Either way, he needs to stop going off and not coming back. It's becoming a bad habit. :lol

The only thing I'm a little disappointed about it that there appeared to be no sign of Shorty going with the gang, and no sign of him at all. I hope he is still in the film at some point, though.

All in all, it looks pretty good! I don't understand why they changed the title from 'Journey of the Heart' to 'Journey of the Brave' though, it just seems a little weird. Well, we'll just have to wait and see what other news they give us!

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
In regards to Chomper and Ruby
They did not speak in the trailer (I think Ruby giggled though) so who will be voicing them?
Will Megan Strange resume her role as Ruby? Will she be voiced by someone new? And who will be the new voice for Chomper because it can't be Max Burkholder
Life Is Good

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Is there any other site with that trailer? My computer can't handle it. It's so slow and doesn't play smoothly and slows down my computer greatly.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
^Not as of yet, but I'm sure YouTube will have it up before long.  :yes

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Since the movie has now been officially announced, I think it is time we move on to a new topic. This topic's name is a bit odd to be discussing this movie on. Go here: http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...showtopic=14902

Feel free to repost any thoughts you posted on this topic earlier in the official topic :)