The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How did you find the GOF?

Petrie. · 241 · 45772

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I got here by accident, or something like that. I was looking for an LBT forum to share my opinions and meet new nice people, I pressed some random link and voila'. Here I am.
When I found it, I thought I was gonna faint. I NEVER thought that a forum like this acctually existed!

But, this board could REALLY need some more search points on Google...

/Lillefot
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Malte told me about this forum and since I love LBT I decided to join. :D

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Hmm...  How I came to this forum is rather a mystery...  I was looking for fanart, or fanfiction; found some "dead" sites, and a FEW - and I mean few - pieces, and I was feeling pretty sad about it...  ...Some time passed, and...  I think I stumbled onto the old forum somewhere, but never registered there.  (Obviously.)  ...I don't remember how I came across this though...  But it's an absolute MIRACLE that I did...!  I've seen several LBT fanvideos though; in fact, looking for new ones was all I did for the longest time...  (I didn't remember signing up here, when I did.  I guess I registered at around 5 AM after staying up all night, feeling all nostalgic over LBT...  One of those heavy-hearted nights.  Then I went to bed, and forgot about it for, oh, a month and a half...!  (...That's right, I was missing my best friend...  Feeling pretty sad that we can no longer spend as much time together...)
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Well, it seems the ranking efforts haven't all been in vain.  Please, do you remember what you typed in to make this website show up?

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...Who, me?  I don't use Google, I use Yahoo...  Nope, sorry...  I can't remember, and even if I could, it still wouldn't help in the Google case...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Google and yahoo share links (or swap them, I'm not sure which).  They have very similar ranking results so if we get a good ranking on google, we'd have a good ranking on most major search engines.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmm...  Well, a lot of good that does me, now...  It might have not even been directly from Yahoo; I just don't remember.  Maybe it was a link from another "dead" forum or something...  Yeah, I was just searching for LBT fanart, and well, the rest is history, really...

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah, it kinda seems that the ultimate google search term for this forum is:
"LBT fanfic" fan LBT" "LBT fanart" etc. Try it, I promise something will show up. ;)

/Lillefot

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's most likely because we are one of the most popular websites that use the term "LBT".  That's not exactly helpful when it comes to others searching for a place to chat about LBT. -_-

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Exactly.  If they don't know about it, how are they gonna come here and chat about LBT?

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I know that mateys, please!
Well, sorry that I exist!  <_<

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's not like LBT is a universal abbreviation of the land before time.  I mean, you'd think it would be, but some people, especially those who aren't too good at English yet probably wouldn't think of that.  We need to show up when someone types in land before time not LBT.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, that's true...  I most likely typed it in right, because I never abbreviate things when I search.  I just find it to be too...  Unpredictable.

EDIT: Ah, Lillefot, I certainly didn't mean anything cruel by that...  And I'm sure landbeforetimelover didn't either...

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Land Before time forum>landbeforetime.wikia>The Gang of five

This is the closest I get using these words (And I assume that's what you type if you're looking for an Land Before Time forum).
For those not good in english, well that's another nut to break. :huh:

No mind that brothers, no worries.  :^.^:

/Lillefot

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah...  Interesting find.

Good, good.  All a minor misunderstanding then...

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: NeptuneNavigator2001,May 6 2008 on  05:37 AM
Ah...  Interesting find.

Good, good.  All a minor misunderstanding then...
Well, it's the fourth from the top...

Happens all the time mate, don't worry.  -_- .............

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I'm glad there's a slight chance of us being found more easily, anyway...  Might explain a part of how I came to find this place.  I really can't remember...  Just too much stuff has happened since then.