The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Parting of the Ways

Nick22 · 691 · 34735

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A cool fall breeze lifted through the air as stripetail stirred his head. "The school year approaches" He said to himself. It would be Eva's tenth, and last, year at the abbey, and once it was over. so would end his tutolage of her. She was no longer a minor, after all... and Stripetail sensed she was anxious to explore the wider magical world. In his opinion, he had taught her well, although there was also much he had kept from her, some things can only be learned through experience.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
And yet, part of him did not want her to leave. Having Eva around had been good for him,he had been starting to ossify, become stuck in his ways, before she had appeared.  Snowpaw was an ancient memory,  and while Tarrax was his best friend, even their games of magical sport had started to lose interest. Eva had changed all that, and as she had gone through her studies, he had tested her in the ancient ways. She had tested him as well, in other ways.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
In the corner of the universe on a planet near a blue star the planet mostly fiery part from waters and small piece of a green island on the fiery part of the world a large structure sat inside stood 12 redish like dragons standing before a larger one sitting at a large stone throne like chair with a red orb on one of the arms of the throne.

"The young Eva is at her 10th, she is almost ready." he put the claw hand over the orb then move it away showing a image of her "I have been waiting and watching her for all this time she been in that school" his eyes turn to the other dragons before him. "She is almost at time be ready to move in and bring her here before the Lord Stripetail knows what happens. clear your tracks as trained it will give the time that is needed when the time comes."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail shook his hgead as he rose from the chair. Ince the year was over, she would be on her own, he would no longer be responsible for her protection. "Because of me, she will have many enemies once she leaves.. But that can't be helped.. she will have to handle them on her own, it will be her life after all." he finished his thoughts, and left the room.
_ Eva was getting all her school supplies together and scanning the room for anything she may have missed.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Eva got what she needed for class, it been a good time at school having her ups and downs but all very well and good for her. Eva saw Stripetail as she came down stairs "Morning Stripetail"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good morning Eva. I see you are ready for school to begin again. " Stripetail replied. Eva now carried a staff with two red crystals in it, marking her as a Red level 2, the third highest level given at Sowarkard. that made her one of the strongest students in school. "You've made Red Level 2 now, i see. Well done, hopefully, before you graduate you'll be a Red Level 3."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes and i will train my hardest as always" Eva smiled then one of the staff came with letters one of them addressed to Eva.

She was given it and she opened it with a ruby falling out of it and a letter. "A ruby? and this letter. 'a shine and beauty let my sights see you some time' there is no name. wonder who set it?" Eva wondered.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail picked up the ruby. "Interesting. cast some spells on the paper maybe there is more writing on it  , hidden by spells or ink."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Eva did but nothing appeared "Nothing, it seem to just have that little messenge on it nothing else" Eva said to Stripetail and taking the Ruby she looked at it "this look like a simple rock. I think I could place it in a little holder and be a necklace" Eva smiled

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Go ahead.  But first. .." Stripetail gestured and a ball of flame appeared in his pay. he hed the paper above the flames and ran it across the paper. As he did  new writing appeared. "What is this?' He said, surprised.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"If your reading this, then Stripetail did a fiery spell. A friend we was a million years ago, a dragon you forgotten, till you remember my name will not be known but I have been watching Eva and soon we will met. I wish no harm or assualt, please do not speak this to Eva and soon the truth will be known to her alone. A dragon friend" the words only could be read by Stripetail

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail finished reading...and closed his fist extinguishing the flame.   He said nothing, but put the letter into his robe pocket.  "You'd better get going, your first class starts in an hour." He said finally.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Eva nod "Alright" Eva put the ruby around her neck "bye" Eva got her things and left the castle.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail watched Eva walk away then ewent into the study.
_
45 minutes later, Eva walked through the gates of  Sowarkard. It was an ancient abbey,and its history was long and storied. Stripetail had gone there as had other great wizards and witches in history. Now she was finishing up her time there as well. She walked past the familar statues of Dannus the Strong and Gesurus the Wise, the great wizards who had founded the abbey ages ago. Her class was on the first floor of the fifthg building and she made it there just in time. Her teacher was  a doe named professor Trina.
_
 "hello 10th years" Trina said as Eva rushed in. "Welcome to your final year. This class is magical History level 4. Please take out your books."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Eva sat down and take out her books ready for the lesson 'I am going to work my hardest this year' Eva thought to herself

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We all will have to' said a voice behind her. It was tristan, a friend of hers which she had met in her 7th year.  Like her, he was a red Level 2. He had never meet Stripetail, although he had mentioned his desire to do so on more than one occasion. His face turned red. "Sorry, were you talking to yourself?" he asked quietly.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes I was but nothing serious" Eva smiled then the door opened a worker at the school came in with a Red dragon

"Sorry Trina for walking in on your very first lesson but we have a dragon exchange student and he is here to learn tenth year magic for this year." the tiger humaniod spoke out known as Tanga she handing the papers over to Trina. "His name is Nova and son of Redstar"

Eva gasped a little 'Redstar, I heard of him his the Red Dragon that known for his unqiue magical skills, but no one knows where Redstar lives or where he is at the moment, I never knew he had a son.' Eva thought to herself with a small smile it seem to be cool for her to meet a son of such a great Dragon even though she knew this because of the books in Stripetail's castle.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
This is highly irregular" Trina frowned. 'Has the headmaster approved the exchange? If he has, then I will permit it."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I wouldn't be here with this student Nova if I was't Trina." Tanga replied "If you like I can ask him to come down personally"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Very well." Trina sighed " Nova please take a seat, there's one available in the 4th row , over ther by Restor the otter. Thank you Tanga, you may go now."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: