The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Marble Hornets

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
So, there's this plot going on right now, following a group of people originally working on a film called Marble Hornets, together, whose lives have been drastically changed over the last several years by a very tall humanoid form in a suit--who appears to have the ability to plague people with disease, possibly control people, and do a real number on recordings of it, as well as two masked individuals. Jay, the narrating voice, is attempting to figure out the mystery of what is going on, as well as recover whatever scraps of memories he can from the past 7 months of his life that he does not remember at all, having awaken in a hotel in a place he does not recognize, and encountering only one other person in the hotel, save the staff. Both of them have experienced severe memory loss, and when Jay finally decides to open up to the other person, she vanishes. He discovers the passcode to get into the safe in his hotel in her room, and upon opening the safe, to a large stack of tapes and a hard drive, he is attacked and has to flee. Present day, he is going through this new mess of tapes to try and figure out what has happened over the past few years, as well as his total blackout for 7 months.

All the information is organized here, join in the mystery. (If you read everything on the page, please don't spoil it for others.)

http://marblehornets.wikidot.com/start

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ah yes, Mr. Slender Man.

For those who don't understand, Slender Man is a faceless man that can stretch and bend and do all sorts of creepy stuff. He sneaks up on people and does god knows what to them. He got the ball rolling on 4chan on the /x/ forum as a CreepyPasta.

I don't want to go too in depth into it, but you can view his KnowYourMeme page, which also goes a little bit into Marble Hornets.

Me? I don't find CreepyPastas all that creepy, so I actually laughed while watching those Marble Hornet clips on YouTube. Same thing went for Suicide Mouse. Both are so over the top, I can't help but stifle a giggle or laugh out loud. Plus, it's just not my thing to get scared at at CreepyPasta.

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
D: I said don't spoil it lol. You get more of a thrill out of it if you don't know whether it's real or not.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I frankly love Marble Hornets. I find it so interesting and scary all at once.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Aug 8 2011 on  01:48 AM
I frankly love Marble Hornets. I find it so interesting and scary all at once.
Agreed.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
This is actually the 10,000th topic on the wiki. I wonder when the 100,000th one will be made?

Probably not for a long time :lol
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Aug 6 2017 on  12:19 PM
This is actually the 10,000th topic on the wiki. I wonder when the 100,000th one will be made?

Probably not for a long time :lol
Marble Hornets actually concluded a few years ago.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf