The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Strut or Ozzy?

MurMur · 30 · 4290

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Who is your favorite Egg-stealer? Pick one character, and also explain your vote here.
These two are the stars of LBT2, but I prefer Strut, because he isn't as villainous as his brother.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Yeah, they're really quite different: one sticks to the plan; does what is possible; follows things through; doesn't make mistakes. Of course, with this kind of attitude, Ozzy kind of forgets that there are other possibilities.

Strut, on the other hand, looks to new things, but also has a less villainous heart. However, he is still an avid follower, and does what is expected of him. Etc xD

so i chose strut lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

I like Ozzy better. I love his sinsterness!  :smile

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
STRUT!!!
hehe username reference much? Strut reminds me so much of Wheatley - both are just so bumbling, out of their league, and so funny!
And they got those accents... can't ignore the accents O_o
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Strut :D

Ozzy's so mean, while Strut isn't as mean as his brother. He also has some pretty nice quotes and I like his greenfood thingy :DD
Inactive, probably forever.

Tikikata

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.strawberrytiki.net
Strut! He's just adorable trying to eat greens, lol!

OllyDirectioner

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Ozzy because he's just Ozz-some  :smile Also, he's one of the greatest and most reasonable villains I've ever seen in a children's movie. :p

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Ozzy because he likes to steal eggs. Strut, well, he was not as mean as his brother. :p
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What about the Egg Stealer that tried to eat Littlefoot's egg?  He was the first one ever to have a go at Littlefoot and everyone forgets him!

As for Strut, sometimes I wonder if he's an Egg Stealer Chomper (i.e. he's an Egg Stealer but would choose an alternate food source than the one the world expects of him as he feels, deep down, that the food source the world expects him to take is wrong for him to take.)  

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Let's not forget that Struthiomimus was capable of eating both leaf and meat (so he's an omnivore). Ozzy is obsessed about eggs (which counts as carnivorous diet I guess) while Strut likes green food better. No neither Ozzy nor Strut is acting strange and doing a Chomper, so to say  :smile
Inactive, probably forever.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
I picked Ozzy because I just love my villainous villains. XP

LeventeII

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm more of an Ozzy fan. His fascination with eggs is pretty funny and he drives the whole antics between the two.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Flathead770 on Jan 28 2018, 02:50:08 PM
I'm more of an Ozzy fan. His fascination with eggs is pretty funny and he drives the whole antics between the two.
It's even more funny because Struthiomimus didn't have an egg-exclusive diet. Nor a plant-exclusive diet, for that matter.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
I like Ozzy.

“Weed wacker!”
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I really love them both. I love the friction between them (Dil and Ichy are actually my favorite LBT villains for that same reason).

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I voted Ozzy, mostly because he doesn't feel as comic relief-like as Strut.

Hammy

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dr. Rex on Feb 1 2018, 04:37:46 AM
Quote from: Flathead770 on Jan 28 2018, 02:50:08 PM
It's even more funny because Struthiomimus didn't have an egg-exclusive diet. Nor a plant-exclusive diet, for that matter.
I actually really like this aspect of the movie, intentional or not. Struthiomimus' diet was probably not exclusively or even predominantly egg-based, so Ozzy might just have a weird egg cult thing going on here. Strut is trying to eat a perfectly normal diet, but Ozzy's egg fixation won't have that. It's a funny extra angle that only makes Ozzy look like even more of a slimy creep, and I picked him for that.