The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Things you thought when you first saw LBT

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I originally thought that Dil was an alligator and that Archie was a turtle and that Dana and Dinah were Cera's younger sisters.

Also, I thought that Dil and Ichy were good pals that sometimes argued.  

Also, I thought Petrie was a Pterodactyl and that Mr. Threehorn was one of the villains of the third movie.  

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

fanciful_flyer

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://https://reia73.wordpress.com/
I used to think that instead of "sharptooth" or "sharpteeth," that they were actually saying "sharktooth" and "sharkteeth."  :lol
Which of course doesn't make sense, because in the 5th movie we understand that none of the Gang had ever seen sharks before coming to the Big Water.
But I was a small kid back then! XD

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: fanciful_flyer on Apr 3 2015, 11:59:36 AM
I used to think that instead of "sharptooth" or "sharpteeth," that they were actually saying "sharktooth" and "sharkteeth."  :lol
Which of course doesn't make sense, because in the 5th movie we understand that none of the Gang had ever seen sharks before coming to the Big Water.
But I was a small kid back then! XD
Holy crap! I'm not the only one!! I was never sure whether it was "sharptooth" or "sharktooth", but I vaguely recall the fifth movie clinching it for me as "sharptooth".

Also, I thought Petrie was a Pterodactyl and that Mr. Threehorn was one of the villains of the third movie.
Didn't we all? Especially the latter. I never liked Topsy, and the third movie was a big reason why.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Ducky was male.  :sducky
Thank you to translators...

Domeheads were carnivores and tried to eat Cera.

Sharptooth is evil monster and insane killer (Nope. Thanks to Bluth the God he opened me eyes!). Though he's still somehow have ability to teleport...

----------------

Before I watched any sequels, reading only their names, I thought residents of valley would travel to find their new home in movies 3,4,9,10. ^^ (Third was translated as "Search for water". I thought water in the Great Valley would end so they would travel to new home. Fourth - well, journey to new lands. Ninth - the same as in third! Tenth would have been translated correctly, if they have not translated it as "Great migration", yeah, they cut "longneck" part, so dammit, I thought everyone would migrate to a new land!!!!! :O) Hmm, actually, it would be cool in some way...

----------

Well, Topps WAS antagonist, or rather - antagonistic force of the third movie. So partly it's truth. Just don't confuse "villain" and "antagonist" roles. The same about Sharptooth from first movie - I can't tell him as villain anymore.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 04:55:12 AM by Sneak »
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I never said I still considered him a villain. Now that I'm older, Topsy has grown on me a little, and I definitely do consider him a major antagonist in the third movie, but definitely not a villain.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
I don't remember much of my opinions back when I first saw the LBT movies. All I remember was me thinking how awesome those movies were.