The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

In Darkness

Raptor · 850 · 40162

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante tensed up momentarily, as he sensed another strong presence nearby...
"You guys! There's something...or someone strong nearby!  We'd better be careful..."
As they continued towards the school...

Sieg grabbed his sword and ran after Hunter, pursuing the mysterious figure that had run past...

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Killer was passing the doorway to an English class when the door burst open and sent him into the parallel wall knocking the gun off of his back. He looked up and saw the one person he didn't expect to see again..."HUNTER!"

And she was also just as surprised "KILLER!" Then the Pteranodon smiled and said with a quip "So you survived that bullet wound to your.." Hunter however abruptly cut him off "SHUT UP! Now you're going to get what you deserve!" Hunter then flexed her claws and got ready for a fight!

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Jaina:

I swung in an open window, and so did Jerek. "He has to be around here somewhere..." I said, looking around. I saw a figure disappear around a corner, and went off to chase it. "Jaina! Wait! You might get yourself hurt!" I heard Jerek call after me.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sieg heard someone running after him, and turned, pointing his blade at Jaina, eyes narrowed as he said...
"Drop your weapons, and identify yourself!  I won't hesitate to kill you!"
The blade glinted in the light as he continued...
"Are you another cultist like the one we're chasing?  Or a vigilante?"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here's mine.
Name: Gene Vond(callsign Bloodhound)
Species: Raptor
Apperance: Tall,scar across left side of the face from a fierce AntiAircraftArtillery burst near his the cockpit of his plane,brown eyes,wears a jet black flight suit while not piloting his plane he wears a brown leather flight jacket,black pants and a baseball cap with his plane on it.
Personality: Adventerous,can be cold at heart sometimes but is usually kind,stubborn,some what crazy,fiercly loyal.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Cultist? No way." I kept a grip on my weapons. "I'm... Miss A. I'd prefer no to give my real name. I'm a vigilante." I lifted my hand up to my neck, and pushed the blade down. "Don't you know? It's not nice to stick sharp objects aganst a girl's neck." Jerek caught up. "Jaina, are you alright?" He said. "Yeah, I'm fine." I replied.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marsa saw the oddly dressed folks run off, she shrugged and thought it best to continue home.  She jogged the rest of the way home and went inside.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter and Killer jumped at each other and started throwing punches and kicks, but with each move came a counter, and then a counter attack, only to blocked again....it seemed the two fighters were evenly matched. That is until Killer picked up his semi-loaded sniper rifle, and aimed it at Hunter only to be staring down the barrel of a Colt .45 Magnum.

'Crap.' thought the two. It was a western showdown at point blank range and while neither one of them wanted to die, they certainly wanted to kill the other. So with seat dripping down their heads, they stood frozen in place waiting for something to tip the scales in one of their favors.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"My name's Sieg.  Sorry about pointing the sword at you, but I can't be too careful.  The cult doesn't let people escape often, and so..."
Sieg heard the sound of combat from where he had been headed, and he turned to Jerek and Jaina and said
"Been a blast meeting you, but I have to go help someone!"
A couple of seconds later, he ran to find the pair of Hunter and Killer at the standoff, and he decided to do something. That something came in the form of his blade slicing the barrel of Killer's rifle off, then being leveled at his throat...
"Give up.  There are more people on the way, so struggling will just get you killed..."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
All Killer saw was a flash of light and a second later his sniper was half of what it used to be. Then he could feel cold steel against his neck and he realized with a start that he had lost the fight....so he did the smart thing by dropping the useless sniper and raised his hands into the air.

Hunter was surprised to say the least and to show her gratitude she said "Thanks alot Sieg!" Then pulled a roundhouse kick on Killer knocking him to the floor and into unconsciousness. "This will end it!" Hunter said with a grin as he pointed her magnum at the sleeping Pteranodon praying nothing would be able to stop her from pulling the trigger.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Hold it, Miss Hunter.  If you kill him, we won't be able to get any information from him.  Tempting though it is, we should question him before we kill him..."
Sieg said, looking at the body, then his blade repeatedly...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter's trigger finger shook with anticipation at the chance for revenge but Seig was right...they needed information, but she wanted this guy dead! She began to sweat and finally she put the magnum down and sighed. "I guess you are right Seig...we need information....but the moment he even breathes the wrong way I will end his life!"

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Jerek:

Jaina and I catch up to the others. "Wow, he fell pretty easily." I said, looking at the downed Pterodactyl. "So, who is he?" Jaina asked.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter sighed and simply said "His name is Killer and he is utterly insane! He has to be killed as soon as possible!" Hunter then aimed her magnum at his head once more and tried to pull the trigger.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Whoa there, as much as I want to kill him too, it would be better if if we left him alive a bit longer, just to get some information on the Cultists." I said. Jaina looked at him, grumbled a bit, and nodded, slowly and grudgingly. "But after that, we have to kill him." She said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just as Killer was regaining conciousness, one of the windows into the room shattered as a balck-clad figure charged through it.  In one fluid movement, he cut the barrel off of Hunter's pistol, and almost instantly after that, the other's guns were disabled too.  He stopped near the fallen Killer, and grabbed him before looking up a Sieg and saying...
"Sieg.  Why?  Why did you kill Siela?"
A dark smile then crossed his face as he looked at Hunter and said...
"Not that it matters.  I'm going to make you suffer the same pain as I have...  If you want to stop me..."
 His last words as he ran off were
"Come and Get me!"

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Jaina:

"Good thing I wasn't holding my gun out." I swung my pistol up to aim at the figure, as did Jerek with his pitols, but the figure vanished all to quickly. "Damn!" I said. "Who the hell was that?" Said Jerek.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sieg sighed, looked at the ceiling, and ran his claws through his hair before answering....
"His name is Victor Delacroix.  He used to be my superior in the cult... he's now got a desire for revenge by destroying the world.  He's strong, make no mistake..."
And he sighed...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter was a bit confused and really pissed that her magnum had been destroyed as she said to Sieg "What did he mean by make me suffer?! What did I ever do to him?" And then she sighed as she realized "I'm going to have to after them eventually....I still have to kill that psycho pteranodon!"

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I sighed. "I think he thinks you two," I pointed at Seig and Hunter. "Are boyfriend and girlfriend, or something. Not exactly the wisest decision on his part, is it?" I finished. Jerek simply raised the scaly ridges above his eyes. After a few moments, I add "Well, it looks like we're all caught up in this dammed cult buisiness."