The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Halo: The Battle of New Reach

Raptor · 73 · 7976

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
A pillar of flames burst up from the Chopper. It engulfed the Scarab, almost all the Choppers, and several Phantoms. The other Phantoms and Choppers were damaged severly. Some of the Choppers tried to flee, but fell apart as they tried to boost. The Phantoms were better off, and kept coming. I smiled, and Anno did too. I said "Now we only have those Phantoms to deal with." The Scarab powered up its main cannon, and fired on one of the Phantoms.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I wasn't physicaly hurt, but all that action had worn me out...and for the moment I was out of the danger zone, and with the last moment I prayed for the safty of Vera and Anno as I slipped into unconssiousness...

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Phantom literally shattered as the beam of Plasma struck it. It fell in the form of burning shards. The other Phantoms began to peel off, and fled. "The Remnant is fleeing!" Anno shouted, disengaging his plasma sword. I grinned. "We have driven them into a retreat.. for now." Said Sergent Allen Cale. "But they will be back, so we'll need to move our base as soon as possible. Let's gather up our wounded." The Scarab lowered, to allow us to get off.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I could hear the sound of something exploding and then silence for a long while, and suddenly I could hear Unggoy...it was Zazay and his fellows...but what were they doing here?

"We get shipmaster to safe place." called Zazay to the others "Yes, we help him fast!" said another Unggoy as he picked up my left leg and the others lifted my limbs above them and carried me back to Vera and Anno.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I looked over. "Anno! Zazay and his squad have found the Shipmaster!" I said. Anno walked over. "Good job, Major Zazay. You have earned a rest after this fight. Vera 'Zenoree and I shall take him the rest of the way." He said. Happy that they had helped, the little Grunts gentaly laid the Shipmaster down. I leaned down, as did Anno, and we both hoisted him onto our shoulders. I hoped he was alright, and I could tell Anno was worried as well.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It was hard to hear what was going on...but I knew I was alive...which meant that I had succeeded and survived! I moaned as I was set down...or picked up...I couldn't tell...but I knew they were Sangheili warriors and that I would be safe...and I responded by saying "Thank you."

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: Maybe we should let Starfall catch up, he's gonna be confused if we keep posting. He just missed a major battle, after all.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(OOC:  Thanks a ton, Raptor.  I probably won't be on much for a while.  My internet access has been...umm...taken.  I should be back in about three weeks... Sorry...)

Axl stirred, then sat up, rubbing his head.  He had heard the sounds of combat, and had run in that direction, but a stray explosion had dislodged a cieling beam, causing it to land on his head, knocking him out...

"Ow..." He said quietly, then stood up and walked out of the base to see Vera, Anno, and Ulecc...

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Anno:

"Mortumado!" I called. The mechanized Sangheili was rubbing his head, apparently having been knocked unconsious. "We need to gether our wounded, the base will be attacked by a larger force soon!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I awakened to see Anno and Vera calling over Axel and almost immediately I could tell he had been wounded as well...but not as severly as I had...

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Axl twisted, stood up, and nodded.  He looked at Anno, and agreed...
"Right.  Let's get the wounded out of here..."
Then staggered...

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(may i join? Name: Jake
Species: Human
Affiliation: UNSC
Appearance: Not as tall as most of the other soldiers
Personality: Likes to joke around, but is very serious when he needs to be.
Brief History: Jake used to live on the streets until he found out that aliens that call themselves 'the covenant' was attacking earth he signed up for the military. his life had not prepared him very well for all of the hard combat training he had to endure, once he had finished up his training he had been sent to reach to help protect the planet from being glassed. he had killed at least 2 elites in his entire life as a marine private. he is often getting into trouble with his superiors for making smart comments or pulling pranks.)
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Andy-rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
OOC:Even though i havn't officially joined this rpg yet because i dont have a char sheet i do in fact have a char,In the first post raptor mentions that a member of his squad saved the rest.He was referring to me,In the original topic on another website is where this began but it will take me a while to read up and find out whats been going on so that i can fit my dude into all of this

Name: Veo 'Creesoree
Race: Sangheili
Affiliation: The Covenent
Apperance: Veo wears the newer, purple variant of the SpecOps armor. Otherwise, he is an average Sangheili
Personality: Loyal and brave, Veo 'Creesoree would never think of betrayl. He often refuses to give up in battle. Like most of his team, he hates Orzo 'Kulsomee