The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Indiana Jones and The Golden Dinosaur

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah it reminds me of a vacation I took to Texas in 1937,' Johan said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
a tall man in a leather over coat and black pants broke the back door of the bar down and walked behins the counter "Good evening Herr Jones and ms marie,' he said.  Four men with silenced MP 40's walked up behind hi,.

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I knew i would run into you guys sooner or later, what pit of slime did you crawl out of? said Indy

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
The figure who'd walked in behind Sallah asked Johan "What kind of vacation was it? Action, Adventure, or mystery?"

Sallah chuckled and replied, "I'm sorry I've forgotten to introduce my friend here. His name is Ricktor Landon, and he is an  expert at research and archeology...or so he claims!" he then gave a hearty laugh.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"It was more of an adventure,' johan said. "Still as much as I disagree with my countries politics we are in a better positition econmy wise than after WWI,' johan said.

The man in leather grabbed marie and put a knife at her throat. "Drop your weapons doctor jone or she dies,' he said.

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Ok" said Indy

he grabed the whip and struck the man in leather in one smooth motion faster than a snake causing the man to drop the knife and let go of marie

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
One of the men aimed a MP-40 at indy. As he was about to fire Marie hit him in the head with two whiskey bottles knocking him out cold.

Hans entered johans tent and looked at ricktor then to sallah. "As the expedition are you aware that all new arrivals are to report to me,' hans asked sallah.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sallah laughed for a moment before replying, "It seems that bit of information did slip my mind momentarily. So sorry about that Hans."

Ricktor then stepped forward and asked, "Well Hans, what can I do for you?"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well your name for starters would be good,' hans said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ricktor sighed.
"This is what I get for leaving my transfer papers back home..." he muttered to himself before looking Hans in the eye. "My name is Ricktor Landon, paleontologist and scientific researcher. Sallah here is my Supervisor...or so he told me."

Sallah turned and gave another hearty laugh as he replied, "No my friend...I never said I was your supervisor...I simply said I was going to take you to your supervisor."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Alright I'll take your word for it,' hans said before walking off.

"He's been like this all the time ever since some american killed his teacher,' johan said. "Still not trusting of people that he just meets,' johan said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ricktor sighed.
"Ya know, I don't blame him. Life in my home town of Chicago...ya had to be on guard almost all the time...never knew when something would go wrong with you in the middle. But now that I'm here...what exactly are we all doing here?"

Sallah smiled and turned to Johan as he cleared his throat.
"Perhaps you'd like to explain this one."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well we're looking for a artifact called the golden dinosaur my father was the first to find solid evidence that it exists,' johan said.

-----------

Marie poked one of thegermans in the nose then slammed him into the wall. The last remaining man ran out the door dropping his gun in the process. "Well isn't he a cowardly lion,' marie said.