The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Flyers of the Mysterious Beyond

Jrd89 · 820 · 84091

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Sierra snorted. "Whelps, won't last long with that kinda attitude" he said and then narrowed his eyes at Luke.

"Can't help ya there mate, just block him out and trust us when we say he won't harm a scale on ya" Rinkus said with a smile.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Ok, Rinkus, i'll just ignore Sierra. I really trust you and Pterano. I feel a little better now." said Jared, smiling back at Rinkus.

Then, his focus returned to where Pterano was going to take them to see first that day. He wondered if they were getting close.

"Pterano, are we getting close to our first stop?" asked Jared.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
"Yeah, Pterano, how far? Even with Sierra with us, I still don't think moving around here for long is a good idea." Luke glanced down and shivered again. To him, the mist curling around below them looked like hands, ready to grab him by the foot and pull him down. Gulping, he looked back up and said shakily, "Not that I'm scared or anything."

*Sorry for the delay in posting, guys, I've been really busy but I can post more regularly now  :angel

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
"We're just about...here!" Pterano said as he and Rinkus stopped as soon as possible and landed, Sierra on the other hand kept flying and was soon gone in the mist.

"Careful, it's life or death" Rinkus told the other two flyers.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Jared landed behind Rinkus. he was a little nervous with Rinkus's "life or death "warning. he grabbed his tail.

"*Gulp* No!.. I want to live.  Don't worry, I'll be careful. I really don't know my way around here. I don't know where we're at, but i'll stay right by you and Pterano.

"Believe me, Luke's a good listener and he'll stay close, too. I know he won't ignore us. I don't want to get lost in the mysterious beyond, or eaten up by a sharptooth, and neither does he.

"I'll listen to whatever you or Pterano tell me. I trust both of you. You've been a great friend to me so far, Rinkus. You've been a very caring long-tail and have done a fine job of watching out for Luke and I."

"Pterano's done a wonderful job of leading us, too. He's very bold, smart, and brave."

"Rinkus, you deserve something special. You've been very kind to me and Luke so far. You're a great friend, and I really like you. If you want me to, when we get back to the cave tonight, before we go to sleep, l'll give you a massage, and then that is, if you want to, you can give one to me. "

"Can we do that, Rinkus?" asked Jared, grinning at the pink flyer.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
*We've got someone interested in joining the story!

It's "trulyfantasticme" (a girl btw), and she really loves Pterano just like I do.  :D  She said she really wants to give him a hug. I don't know what kind of flyer she wants to be, though. I guess she'll want to be a Pteranodon, but I don't know yet...

But I think the story just got more interesting with a female flyer in it. At night, "trulyfantasticme" would probably sleep with Pterano in his bed (I'm not trying to send any dirty messages, were keeping it clean, here.

I'm just saying, she'll probably want to sleep in Pterano's bed with him.. Sierra can sleep leaning against the cave wall like he did before, Rinkus has his own bed to himself, and i'll keep sleeping in Sierra's old bed with Luke, ok?

So, after I get Rinkus's answer about my "massage" offer, we could spot "trulyfantasticme" and go meet her (whatever her name is... Like I said, it'll be more interesting with a female flyer in it, don't you think?)*

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Okay now, ON WITH THE STORY!

Hello my friends my friends hello, the names Artie and as you can see, I'm a black and blue pteranodon. lol

Hi Pterano and Rinkus, how are you?

btw, Pterano can I steal a hug?
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Rinkus returned the smile. "A free massage, how could I turn that down. Sure thing" he said to Jared before turning back to Pterano he took a few steps forwards and stopped.

"Come here, don't step any further than me" he said to Jared.

Sierra was circling high above them when he spotted a blue female Pteranodon. "Hm, more whelps" he muttered to himself.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"All right, buddy." said Jared, as he took a few steps forward and stopped when he got right up to Rinkus. Then, Jared looked up and he too noticed the blue female pteranodon flying above them.

"Hey, look up there you guys, I think we got some more company. It's a crested flyer like Pterano,  it's blue, and oooh...it's a girl, too." said Jared, observing the blue flyer above them.

"What do you think, Pterano? Isn't she pretty?" asked Jared, still standing next to Rinkus.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Luke gazed at the black and blue flyer swooping through the air. "Wow..." he said under his breath, scratching his beak. Then he cleared his throat. "Pterano, she's the same kind of flyer as you. Maybe you should introduce me.. us, I mean. You should introduce us."

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
**Ok, guys, we have another person who'd like to join the story...Allicloud. I told her that would be fine. I also told her that her character could be a flyer (or flyers) but it didn't have to be... I also told her that I'd prefer that her flyer would live in a different cave or somewhere else...) I just think that 6 flyers living together in one cave is enough for me... And any more than that would be too much..

I also told him to give us a little time to get acquatinted with our new black and blue flyer Artie (trulyfantasticme) before Allicloud introduces his own O.C.(s).

In the meantime, let's get acquainted with our new arrival Artie the black and blue girl pteranodon... *heh heh* I like Artie already. She'll be great for the story. (but how am I going to reveal my farting problem to her..?  I might get called "Stinky beak" or something :DD  :lol  ***

Now that i've told you about Allicloud joining in the near future, let's get back to the story. And get acquainted with Artie.. I bet she'll be a lovely, cute flyer *Look, I'm blushing already*. :oops  :)

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
No problem. I'll just keep an eye on the goings on for a while. I'll be using a couple of my Blackweed Brotherhood characters, so this RP is gonna get interesting. I'll send details of the characters to you, Jrd.

Oh, and incidentally, I'm actually a dude.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
(For future reference, to keep things looking tidy I think we should have all discussions in the actual discussions section rather than in the actual RP  :lol )

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I agree.

Artie nodds.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Luke's right, Pterano. Will you please introduce us to her?" asked Jared, as he smiled and nodded at Pterano.  

Jared really thought the black and blue female crested flyer was very pretty. He really wanted to meet her. He also hoped that she would decide to join them and hang with them back at their cave...

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
****CAST CHANGE: Trulyfantasticme is now Pterano, Rinkus, and Sierra in place of Redtooth101.****

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Finally! Let's get the party started!

Pterano approached the female blue flyer, who was struggling to find her precious diamond. "Is everything all right, miss?" he spoke smoothly with his deep British accent.

This startled Artie as she nearly fell out of the air, but then Pterano grabbed her hand, keeping her from falling. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, you really scared me there...I thought you were some kinda stalker or something..."

Pterano chuckled. "Oops, that would've been scary." He joked, making the female blue flyer laugh. "So what are you doing out here all alone?"

"I'm just looking for my diamond. My mother gave it to me for my 21st star day. (Just thought I'd make Artie a young adult) So I cannot lose it."

"Hey, I've seen one of those. One of them landed in my cave." (Hope you guys don't mind if I added that :smile )

"That must be it! Take me there."

Pterano did what she asked as they flew to the cave. He picked up the diamond, holding it out to her. "Is this what you're looking for?"

"Yeah! Thanks!" Artie replied, taking the diamond and hugging it to her chest. "I owe you one."

"No problem, you want to come meet my friends?"

"I'd love to!"

Some time later...

"Hey guys! I've got someone for you to meet. This is Artie."

Rinkus was the first to approach her, taking her hand. "Please to make your acquaintance, Artie." He kissed her hand.  

"Pleasures all mine," Artie replied, patting his head.

Pterano placed his arm around her. "Artie, this is Rinkus, Jared and Sierra."

Sierra just huffed in response. He hated newcomers. Cause with them around, he couldn't beat the heck out of other flyers.  "Whatever..."

"Hey where's Jared?" Pterano asked, noticing Jared wasn't in the group.

Rinkus pointed at the boulder behind him. "He's behind the boulder, boss." ( :lol I hope you don't mind if I have Rinkus call him "boss". By the way, Jared, I hope you don't mind me putting you behind a boulder.)

"Jared, come on out. She won't bite." Pterano told the younger rhamphorhynchus (did I spell that right?) signaling him with his claw.

How was that?

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Get out there Jared, don't be shy!" Luke whispered, and gave him a little shove from behind the boulder. "He can be a little nervous sometimes..." Luke explained. Stepping over to Artie, he took her hand and grinned. "How do you do?"

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Jared walked up to Artie. He was still a little nervous, but he was happy, too. He thought Artie was beautiful. Then, Jared looked at Artie with his blue eyes and spoke up, as he twirled his tail with one hand and smiled...

"Hi, Artie. I'm Jared. I think you're cute and very beautiful. hee hee. How are you?" said Jared as he smiled big and blushed at Artie. He loved her black and blue colors. He thought she was a very pretty flyer, and hoped she would do something nice back to him, like hold his hand.