The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ruby makes a point

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Caption away!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 03:24:53 PM by Littlefoot505 »

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ruby and Ducky arguing about boys:

Ducky: "Say Ruby, do you know what boys like most, heh?"

Ruby: "Well, I know some things about that matter because, if I didn't, I wouldn't be a girl. Of course, every boy is different so they like different things."

Ducky: "The problem is that a boy I have met yesterday tolded me that I look ugly and childish, yep, yep, yep. But he is so sweet and cool at the same time, he is..."

Ruby: "Erm Ducky..."
Ducky: "Yes?"

Ruby: "Aren't you too young to have a boyfriend anyway?"

Ducky: "You are never too old or too young to do something, yep, yep, yep."

Ruby: "Who told you that?"

Ducky: "Mr. Thicknose tolded me, he did."

Ruby: "Well, you do have a point... but Ducky."

Ducky: "What!?"

Ruby: "You-you aren't exactly uhm looking the way boys like girls because you are still too young. I'm not saying this to insult you since I wouldn't be your friend if I did."

Ducky: "I am not too young!"

Ruby: "It's a matter of fact, Ducky. Please understand... Or why else did he say that you're looking too childish?"

Ducky: "Yes, you are right, Ruby. But cannot I change the way I look? I really want that he likes me, yes I do."

Ruby: "Well, there are ways to become more beautiful but I have never heard of one that makes you look more mature... That and I don't know what swimmer boys find attractive in swimmer girls...

Ducky: "That I do not know either but my mummy always says we girls need to make use of our female weapons, whatever that is."

Ruby: "Ah, your mother is completely right, Ducky. We girls have a sort of power. Boys always want to "possess" us but we have the power to decide who will be the lucky one. Besides we can overwhelm them with our charm and beauty."

Ducky: "But he said that I am ugly, not beautiful..."

Ruby: "That is probably because he considers you too young... as I told you already."

Ducky: "Stop telling me that I am too young to have a boyfriend!"

Ruby: "Yeah? So if you don't want to listen to my advise I could as well just go away because I'm wasting my time seemingly!"

Ducky: "Fine! I will ask Cera then. Thank you for nothing!"

Ruby:  "Cera? Okay, but she would probably tell her to do something stupid... Well, she asked for it. Now where's Chomper anyway?"
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Upon seeing how poorly her friends were animated in the television series, Ruby had a few choice words with the animation team.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Ruby is scolding Chomper about wetting his nest for the fifth night in a row.  :lol

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: rhombus,Apr 9 2014 on  10:06 PM

Caption away!
Ruby: Chomper, how many times do I have to tell you, stop using all the hot water in the shower!

OR

Ruby: I don't know about having Chomper chase us.  What if Rhett runs right to the grownups?  They might try and kill Chomper.  

Littlefoot: You worry too much Ruby.

Ruby: But.........!

Chomper:  Come on, live a little Ruby!

Ruby: Fine, don't say I didn't warn you!

OR

Ruby: Hey, producers!  I've been waiting for 7 years for a Season 2!  Hurry up already!

OR

Ruby: Littlefoot, when a girl asks you if you think she's fat, you're supposed to say NO!

Littlefoot: Sorry, I didn't know.

Ruby:  How are you supposed to hook up with Ali if you don't know that?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Dec 30 2014 on  06:32 PM
Ruby is scolding Chomper about wetting his nest for the fifth night in a row.  :lol
Ruby:  "What do you have to say for yourself?  For yourself, what do you have to say?"

Chomper:  *gulp*  "But the Lone Dinosaur was scary in my sleep story..."

Ruby: "Sigh.  Not this again..."

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: rhombus,Jan 2 2015 on  03:16 PM
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Dec 30 2014 on  06:32 PM
Ruby is scolding Chomper about wetting his nest for the fifth night in a row.  :lol
Ruby:  "What do you have to say for yourself?  For yourself, what do you have to say?"

Chomper:  *gulp*  "But the Lone Dinosaur was scary in my sleep story..."

Ruby: "Sigh.  Not this again..."
Chomper:  Sorry I'm doing that.  I have to be a coward so I can fit into Bron's generalization.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Ruby: You should never, never, never, never act like this again! Never you should! You got that?

Littlefoot from LBT14: I got it...
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Ruby: Remember, kids. NEVER. NEVER. EVER. Use Photobucket image hosting! Or its shadow would chase your back forever!
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412