The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Audio Commentary for the Sequels

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
I've been wanting to do audio commentaries on the LBT sequels for a while, but I couldn't find anyone to pitch in. I need someone to serve as a catalyst to my dialogue, so I've decided to ask some of you to help.
Here's the deal: I need two people for each sequel to comment with me; one who loves the sequel, and one who hates it. In order to select these people, I'll need you to post your top three choices for 'hate' and top three choices for 'love'. I'll determine who gets which role at a later time. Make sure you have recording equipment, a copy of the film, and a television (though that sort of goes without saying :p ). As for how we are going to record it, I thought it would be best if all three of us, the reviewers, record seperately, but with the movie playing at the same time with some form of technology to see who's talking when.  :blink:  :crazy Okay, what I mean is that, for example, we would use Skype to talk to each other while the movie is playing, and record ourselves speaking into a mic. I can then retrieve the three audio files, and correct the sound to make a video for YouTube (To be posted on my channel, unless you want one on yours, too). If I've overlooked any detail of what could go wrong, please let me know. So, that being said, feel free to post your top three choices for 'best sequel', and top three choices for 'bad sequel'.  :goodluck

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Here's an audio commentary of "Land Before Time II", created by JitteryDragon:

Commentary

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
Wait, Jittery did an audio commentary?  :wow This, I gotta see.