The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Series Project

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
True, even if we got the translating done; animation is a long process.
8 years with TGOF :yum

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Truuuue, I have been extraordinarily busy lately, sorry! I am actually still working on the storyboards... just very slowly :oops

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Since we have agreed this project won't be happening, should I delete the website?? Or should I keep it up to view the work we had done?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If the website is free and doesn't cost you any money, you could keep it. You really don't have to though :)
Inactive, probably forever.

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
This is a great project, too bad it didn't go into its final stages, now with LBT XIV, and a possible continuation of the franchise, it makes less sense to create a farewell episode, but it can still work as fan made project, like the Power Rangers one that went viral last year.

What's the link to the site? I would like to see it before it goes down.

Btw, I'm a video editor and have some work experience with screenwriting and directing for TV. Not with animation though, but if you need any help and if there are still enough of us to get this project on the road, I'm on board.
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Btw, I'm a video editor and have some work experience with screenwriting and directing for TV
Cool!
Do you have an IMDB page?

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Nope, I haven't worked outside of Portugal. I've edited and directed a documentary series about groundbreaking science in Portuguese labs called “ReaÁ„o Espont‚nea” (Spontaenous Reaction) and I’ve directed and co-written a short series called “1+1” for kids, where a group of friends learned about math in our day to day World. They both aired on RTP, our national channel.

After my contract there ended (I was only hired for these two shows and a pilot that never aired) I’ve been working as a graphic designer and as a freelance photographer/editor from time to time. Most of the videos I’ve edited since were either corporate or wedding videos (I hate doing these).

I do have an online portfolio, although I still need to update it. It’s in English so if you want I can pm it to you (it has some personal data so I won’t post it here).  
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: NewOrder,Dec 3 2015 on  11:09 AM
This is a great project, too bad it didn't go into its final stages, now with LBT XIV, and a possible continuation of the franchise, it makes less sense to create a farewell episode, but it can still work as fan made project, like the Power Rangers one that went viral last year.

What's the link to the site? I would like to see it before it goes down.

Btw, I'm a video editor and have some work experience with screenwriting and directing for TV. Not with animation though, but if you need any help and if there are still enough of us to get this project on the road, I'm on board.
Here it is. http://thegangoffiveseriesprojectupdates.weebly.com

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
I'm still on board if you guys ever want to pick it back up! This past year has just been crazy for me, but things are finally starting to calm down :lol